Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is my old truck..
I really liked this truck but a little ricer helped get rid of her for me.
this was in a parking lot. The frame was bent the powersteering box taken out, cab shifted.. I didnt have my truck for 3 months while it was getting fixed..
I got rid of it soon after I got her fixed I didnt like the frame being bent.
The first time before I found the frame was bent was $14,000. I dont know what the next bill was.

The car that hit me lost it on a speed bump at around 80 mph
He totaled his Hyundai accell.. He went to the hospital with a big lump on his head, glad he was gone before i got there he might have gone with two lumps :wink[3]:
this is after I moved it, it was up over the curb, he shoved it out of the parking space also..
and its not me its the tow truck driver..The cop wanted me to straighten the truck out and park it straight, i couldnt steer the truck so I grabbed the wheel and broke one of the knuckles and free wheeled the steering wheel, then i asked him if he wanted to try..

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
This is my old truck..
I really liked this truck but a little ricer helped get rid of her for me.
this was in a parking lot. The frame was bent the powersteering box taken out, cab shifted.. I didnt have my truck for 3 months while it was getting fixed..
I got rid of it soon after I got her fixed I didnt like the frame being bent.
The first time before I found the frame was bent was $14,000. I dont know what the next bill was.

The car that hit me lost it on a speed bump at around 80 mph
He totaled his Hyundai accell.. He went to the hospital with a big lump on his head, glad he was gone before i got there he might have gone with two lumps :wink[3]:
this is after I moved it, it was up over the curb, he shoved it out of the parking space also..
and its not me its the tow truck driver..The cop wanted me to straighten the truck out and park it straight, i couldnt steer the truck so I grabbed the wheel and broke one of the knuckles and free wheeled the steering wheel, then i asked him if he wanted to try..
Why would the cop ask you to do that? Could he just not wait for the tow truck to come take you away? Doesn't look like you were obstructing anything. Anyways, it wasn't like you did it on purpose, some else moved the truck for you.

BTW, sorry to hear about your truck. Nothing like a bunch of numb nutz toolin' around in a South Korean car to mess up your day.

·
Registered
578 Posts
that thing was beautiful! was it orange or red?

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
What it the heck was the crash victim thinking going 80 mph in a parking lot:tard:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that truck was a red I think they called it toreador red
my current truck is a burnt orange..

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Oh I love the burnt orange color! Man, that stinks about your old truck, it was really nice. I hate idiot drivers with no sense!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts