Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going down the highway from waork yesterday following a Dodge Cummins with 5" Exhaust and he had an extreme diesel and Edge sticker on his back window. We come off the ramp and he stomps it and covers me in smoke. I have my SCT on Street Looney and thought I would give him a run, we started at about 35 mph. So I stepped on it and I could hear his engine roaring over mine. To make a long story short I blew past him no problem, I still had a good amount of go pedal left. He followed directly behind me all the way home, he did not even try to pas again.

Now if I could just find the punk kid I see every once in a whie in a Duramax. He would probably smoke me but I want to give it a try.:icon_ford::icon_ford:

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
:thumb: Funn isn't it!

·
What u talkin bout willis
2,724 Posts
CONGRATS ON THA KILL

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Congrats on the kill :thumb:

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:thumb: Funn isn't it!
It sure is. I have not seen many fast Dodge's around here but there sure are about of $%*& talkers around here talking about how their dodge's are better than anything else. I hate those people!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
dont be so sure about duramaxes killing you i had my chip on the 50hp setting the other day and a duramax came up beside me with an edge sticker in his window and straight pipe exhaust and covered me in smoke also so we went from a stop be both launched and i beat him not by much but i still beat him OWNED!!!! PSD FTW

·
Registered
51 Posts
haha everyone around where i live has a damn cummins, there all sh** talkers to - but every last one of them had to go get a 5speed cause its the cool thing to have:hehe: i love my automatic:) just like i always say, the only thing that runs on a cummins is the driver mouth.....:crazy:

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
good kill ...............my xcal3 is on its way from dj's i cant wait ......ahhhhhman now you got me thinking about again :crazy:

·
Registered
345 Posts
good job man:woot: and go after the dmax most of the dudes that drive those are A** holes lol :icon_ford:

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
good kill ...............my xcal3 is on its way from dj's i cant wait ......ahhhhhman now you got me thinking about again :crazy:
You are going to love your X3, I can't even explain how good the power feels:thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts