Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the other day i was in town..columbus ga.. i hate going there because people dont realize i cant stop my dually on a dime..well anyways i was at a red light going to my college class..then next to me a white s10 extreme with two black what looked like 2 inch stacks with flappers. when he pulled up next to me he blew a train horn so i just looked at those stacks and turned to him and said what is that sissy S**T..well he didnt like that too much and revved it up..it sounded like a shot out weed eater..well the light turned green and i launched in 2nd gear and smashed him...i love embarrassing little high school kids when they are with there girlfriends :hehe:

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
lol i saw something like that one time on a ranger i laughed so hard he had them come out from under the sides and up the out side of the bed.

·
Registered
853 Posts
the small town I live near 1 place (in town) there are 3 trucks all with stacks only problem, they are all fords, F250SD, F250OBS, and yes 1 ranger. I don't know if any of them are diesel or not, I'll have to look, and get pics.

·
Premium Member
22,934 Posts
What was he expecting? You to give him a thumbs up? :roll1:
Well sure John... he has 2" stacks, smaller the better!!! :tard::hehe:

·
Registered
7,474 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,934 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
I've seen a few of those retard rigs around, kind of just laugh at it, you want stacks buy a peterbilt

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha yeah i know i look like the idiot spelling stacks wrong in the title.lol..the other day i saw this kid again and he asked if i wanted to race again (small town) i said when and where..i didnt get any response..he just walked off in a walk of shame

·
Registered
313 Posts
And I thought stacks on an OBS F-150 was weird...:crazy:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Theres a Colorado around me with atleast an 8 inch stack. He was sitting in the drive through for McDonalds when i was walking in and I just couldnt help but start cracking up. I personally think stacks are stupid on diesel pickups, tiny gassers are even worse.

·
GET MY ENEMA BUCKET BRO!!
2,066 Posts
Now that I own a diesel I see tundras, 1500's, and 2500 gassers with stacks and lifts and I cant help but laugh. It's like buying a v6 stang and tricking it out. Still a pos

·
Registered
449 Posts
Did it have N.Y. Plates on it? Cuz of it did then that guy went to school with me.. And that s-10 was bought for 250$ :p

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 14 of 14 Posts