Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
85 yr old women drove straight into my trailer and then down the side of my truck while working today. Both drivers side doors on stoved in, ripped mirror off, pushed front tire right into bumper and bent front drive shaft :mad: Bright side I'm alive cause she was driving right towards me and jumped outta the way to hear the crash WTF!!!!!!! I'll get pics outta phone but drinking right now

Look at front tire hitting bumper

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She hit the corner of it and ripped her tire almost off which in turn her Jeep Liberty went right hand turn into side. If not making sense refer to last sentence. I just hope she drives straight again

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully it will be right when fixed. Would love to see pics.

1,627 Posts
Wow..good luck with it....now wheres the pics

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yep, bright side your alive. I'm no insurance guy but I worked in a body shop for a few years and the best thing you can do after its fixed DON'T SIGN ANYTHING till you drive it and make sure it's true. I've even seen people go to a different shop, have them go over it and Check 4wheel alignment before they signed off on it. Helps to have a better piece a mind.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's because Pete prolly set it on fire, crushed it like a soda can then flushed it down the toilet at Walmart. They have jacoozie jets in their crappers it seems.
I couldn't have said it better. $8K to fix it and insurance company warranties it for as long as I own it. Not sure about the but we'll see. Hoping to have rust on on the bed fixed and get whole truck painted. Pisses me off to have two doors and front fender fresh paint and rest of truck not :mad:

1,627 Posts
Hopefully it drives true after the front end damage...the rest isn't that serious...hope it went to a good shop. Good luck

·
Registered
433 Posts
Pisses me off to have two doors and front fender fresh paint and rest of truck not :mad:
Make sure and let the ins. company know that, I think they have to return it to at least the condition the truck was in before the accident, if the paint matched before the accident it has to match after the repairs. Coach

1 - 13 of 13 Posts