Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i need your help... i have been having someone design my amsoil site and we have narrowed it down to almost the final version... this is a beta not a full working website so you cant use it but would love your info on what you think of it since it will be you guys using it.

what if any would you change? what do you like about it and what do you hate. any info you have will be greatly appreciated

Stealth Synthetics

-Raul

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
hey raul wuts ur price per quart 4 on the 10 40 atv oil

·
COLLEGE KID
3,226 Posts
when u go to contact us there is not anything there. it should be an immediate questionare for ur question and information

·
allergic to hot weather
1,208 Posts
I like it Raul. its got a good lay-out IMO.

when u go to contact us there is not anything there. it should be an immediate questionare for ur question and information
not a working page yet Looie just a preview

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts
Raul it looks great bud. one of the best Amsoil sites i have seen:thumb:, I'd buy from ya if i wasnt already a dealer

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
I agree with Dave thats the best amsoil layout on the net I have seen:thumb:

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
maybe have individual links for all the stuff for 7.3's and 6.0's , 6.4's and so on, have each of the links show all the filters and oil for each app. so you dont have look all over for the stuff individually or link it as a oil and fuel filter change kits or something to that affect, its still a sweet site you got going on there:thumb::thumb:

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Wow Raul the site looks awesome!! If it was me the only thing i would change in the top pic is the guy on the Honda doing the tail whip. He is too small and kinda looks outta place with everything else being bigger, JMO bro.

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
In your own words Raul, "The site looks sick, bud!" :hehe:

I like it but I do agree with the concept of being able to pick my engine size and have everything laid out from there. Could be a lot of trouble to keep up with, I guess. :dunno:
ill see if i cant get a diesel section put in... that way you can at least just go to that instead of all the other stuff....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Banned
733 Posts
If I ordered some oil, would it be drop shipped from AmsOil? I need oil for my boat and thinking about amsoil for the truck. Site looks good, but with all the graphics, would be slow on dialup.

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
What u talkin bout willis
2,724 Posts
hey man that site is banging i like it i can see that you been tweaking it and i like it

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hey man that site is banging i like it i can see that you been tweaking it and i like it
yah we been tweaking it... i think were pretty much done with the graphics and layout of it... so were just going to work on getting all the buttons finished esp the Diesel one.

in that drop down menu it will have everything available for the diesel engines. that way it makes it easier for you guys to navigate the site

keep the suggestions coming... once the site is up and running it will cost more money to change things then to do them now lol

-Raul

1 - 20 of 26 Posts