Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

141 - 160 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
not feeling it at all, looks too over-done
LOL haters are gonna hate.. Can't stop em. Sorry it's not your cup o tea.. No need to keep checking this thread then ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
LOL haters are gonna hate.. Can't stop em. Sorry it's not your cup o tea.. No need to keep checking this thread then ;)
WTF? You post pics of your (wife's) truck on a public forum. If somebody doesn't agree with the style of it, we are a hater? Or were you just expecting everybody to tell you how great you think it looks? lmao. get a grip bro. welcome to the internet. oh btw you should get that truck out in the dirt and scratch up your ridiculous wheels a bit, it might look better

·
Registered
276 Posts
Ya know I recall something my parents told me a Looong time ago - "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all".

I think a lot of people could heed this advise.

Don't listen to guys like that - It's your truck, you paid your hard-earned money for it, and you do to it what you like and what you think looks good.

Personally just about every vehicle I have owned my entire life has been modified. I enjoy seeing what others do to theirs. I might not like everything they do, but I appreciate the fact that they are "making it their own" - whether it's for functionality/practicality, or merely because they like how it looks.

Keep on modding your truck how you like - just ignore those jealous haters out there.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
OH yea, I'm not worried about what people think lol. Jealousy is a serious issue on any vehicle forum.. Someone is always faster and has more money lol

·
Registered
114 Posts
Ya know I recall something my parents told me a Looong time ago - "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all".

I think a lot of people could heed this advise.

Don't listen to guys like that - It's your truck, you paid your hard-earned money for it, and you do to it what you like and what you think looks good.

Personally just about every vehicle I have owned my entire life has been modified. I enjoy seeing what others do to theirs. I might not like everything they do, but I appreciate the fact that they are "making it their own" - whether it's for functionality/practicality, or merely because they like how it looks.

Keep on modding your truck how you like - just ignore those jealous haters out there.
Agree 100% swatdoc, I just don't know what he is talking about by being too much. It is not like a Pep Boys threw up on it. I think it looks good as well....

·
Fire From the Clouds!
1,723 Posts
It's because your truck isn't on 40" boggers on 12" wheels and isn't an xl base model.

·
Registered
363 Posts
It's funny I hate the look of the two tone trucks normally but I think yours looks good. Not sure what that guy is talking about.

·
Administrator
21,478 Posts
Warhammer.... provoking negative responses isn't necessary to make the point that this isn't your style

No one bashes your pursuit of tiny steam roller tires.

·
Registered
294 Posts
colour match grille and bumpers and your set.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #153
I'm a bit torn on adding more gold to the truck :/ I know that a White grill surround would look tits though.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #155 (Edited)
You are driving your wife's truck around, and you are saying others are jealous of all of your money?? lmao. now it all makes sense
LOL it's my truck. My wife doesn't even work. My wife drives the truck as a daily because I commute 100miles a day.. So carry on thinking you know what's going on in my life lol. And I don't have a lot of money.. I never said I did.. I'm quite comfortable though. Probably more so than a lot of people in the world.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #156
Well it's been a long time since I've updated this thread lol.. Some new stuff:
Installed AMP steps last year around April. Love them
The tinted front housing lights turned out being junk as of right now. I just bought these, should be here soon

Got the rear black out emblem, it's perfect:

Also got some recon rear tail lights to finish it up.. They came out just how I wanted which is nice

How it looks now. Waiting on the head lights to come in :)

82 Posts
Well for the past few months I've been really debating on doing some mods to the truck visually. I'm one of those people that will shop around for months to find the best deals that I can, then I usually bail because I'm a puss and hate spending money lol. Well within the last couple weeks I've really freaking been itching.. Looking at different combo's here and there and trying to make up my mind..

I thought that I was set on 22" novakanes with a 35" tire, but realized that I didn't want to bro out my truck, and I really wanted something functional for when I go up to my moms.. Well today I finally bit the bullet and ordered up close to 5k worth of ****..

20x9" Novakanes in Death Metal
Carli 2.5" leveling kit with matching rear shocks
Toyo R/T 37x13.50x20 Tires
Airlift 5000 ultimate rear bags
4" rear ready lift blocks..

Very expensive day, but I'm very excited for things to start coming in so I can get installing the parts.

There is a guy on here with a 08-10 6.4 that has this setup with 37's and only minor trimming of the fender liner was needed so that's good. I got the airbags because my truck already squats when loaded down and honestly if I didn't do now as I'm buying all this ****, I probably never would end up spending the money.

I'm still on the fence about deleting and I've PM'd No limit a few times (enough for him to probably be annoyed with me lol) and I still haven't done it.. I've been itching to just pull the trigger now, or wait until the end of summer, or wait until my warranty is up..

Anyways I'll keep this updated as I do the install and such. :)
Not a build. It's cool and fun but....not a build. Freakin love the Stang though. You have some bad A.. toys

·
Registered
812 Posts
Not a build. It's cool and fun but....not a build. Freakin love the Stang though. You have some bad A.. toys
Your post is a lame one, Maryland. He is building his truck the way he wants to.

However looking at your post history, you are low on tech and full of air.

82 Posts
POST NARC

Sorry pal, you took it the wrong way. No offense was ever meant.
If you have been in the Diesel world for over 3 decades you would know who I am. You would also know I have Ford engineers come to me. I'm the guy who comes in the backdoor at the dealership in a Polo while(you...whoever are sweating out, wondering if a non motor tort case resolution is possible for....whoever's truck will be possible, let alone have the guy who receives corporate checks.

That's alright, every now and again the hounds will bark up the wrong tree.

Generally when one sees the verbage "build", used, engine building comes to mind. Kinda took a look at OP for using the verbage. IN the following sentence, not next post slot, I paid him compliments (on vehicles I think are sharp and would be proud to own) and expressed as much.

Compression addiction, huh? What does your engine have at what cranking speed,'warm,,col? Run the old running dynamic by me..

Son, I am the resolution reality between you getting your truck resolved, a motor tort case or you having to get a second on the house for a crate motor and labor.

I'm the guy who sends checks to your family when you die on the way to work or your 18 yr old son didn't set the arms on his lift correctly and the truck falls crushing him in the lift frame OR a mechanic chooses to go home after given a choose to do so or take a truck ack in as a "comeback" and he then returns with a pistol and precedes to walk down the middle of the shop shooting..

Yeah I'm that guy who takes care of that too!!

You? Posts,huh?

141 - 160 of 173 Posts