Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My truck is an E1999 extended cab dually.

Parts:

2007 Lariat Grille with honey comb
2005 Bumper, valence, header panel
2006 H-D headlights with clear reflectors and headlight bulb adapters

All painted black.

Before:

The old parts in the Toyota!

I plan on getting LED bulbs for the directionals so I don't have the egg yolk effect when theyre off. I need to fine tune the bumper placement, but that is easy. Just need a black 2008 tailgate, bumper, and 315/75-16 Goodyear DuraTrac's and I'll be finished... Yeah right... :rofl:

·
KING of BLING!
1,630 Posts
Looks great. Can't go wrong with an all black front end. :thumb:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Couple more pics:

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
looks good!

·
Registered
205 Posts
That's a damn fine truck, that 05 conversion is certainly near the top of my list after wheels/tires.

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
question for ya, did your truck come with factory fog lights? I have the lights but still have not run wires/switch for them yet, wondering how you went about it

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
question for ya, did your truck come with factory fog lights? I have the lights but still have not run wires/switch for them yet, wondering how you went about it
When I bought the truck, it had factory fog lights. It's an XLT and I'm not sure if they're included. The previous owner wired them to a separate switch next to the steering wheel with a very loud relay, so I am guessing they might not be factory.

But it had the wiring before, and it looks very good.

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
When I bought the truck, it had factory fog lights. It's an XLT and I'm not sure if they're included. The previous owner wired them to a separate switch next to the steering wheel with a very loud relay, so I am guessing they might not be factory.

But it had the wiring before, and it looks very good.
Yeah thats how i think I'm gonna wire mine up

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
475 Posts
Looks good. Hopefully doing myne too...

Where in Mass are you? You get your stuff around here or online?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks good. Hopefully doing myne too...

Where in Mass are you? You get your stuff around here or online?
Im in Westford MA. I got all of the parts for cheap on eBay, brand new.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Im in Westford MA. I got all of the parts for cheap on eBay, brand new.
I work for a company thats based in Westford..

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Looks good where did u buy the kit I seen everything for 990 was it hard I'm bout to do this also

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I work for a company thats based in Westford..
Wow, PM me if you'd like, I work in Westford too. Wait... Do you have a 2008 tailgate on your truck? If so, I saw you at Chilis/Boost Fitness a while back.

Looks good where did u buy the kit I seen everything for 990 was it hard I'm bout to do this also
how much did it all run you?
Header Panel: $94.85
Headlights/harnesses: $159.95 (ouch)
Bumper Brackets: $89.26
Bumper (upper and lower), valence, fogs, grille badge: $200 (craigslist)
Grille: $95.24

Total: $639.30 + $150 for paint = $789.30

All parts were brand new.

Looks good. What u gonna do with the old fogs?
My father really wanted them, but for what I really don't know. Feel free to shoot an offer for them.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Wow, PM me if you'd like, I work in Westford too. Wait... Do you have a 2008 tailgate on your truck? If so, I saw you at Chilis/Boost Fitness a while back.
I do have an 08' tailgate.. but I have no idea where Chilis/Boost Fitness is. I work for Ideal at their Waltham yard..

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I do have an 08' tailgate.. but I have no idea where Chilis/Boost Fitness is. I work for Ideal at their Waltham yard..
Oh, my bad you work for Ideal Block. There was a truck just like yours at Chilis in Westford not too long ago. You must know the Burgoyne family then?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts