Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was searching youtube.com and came across some videos of mudfest organizations, looks like they were held in florida and some up north places let me know if anybody goes to these things they look awesome thanks

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anybodyyyyyyyyy,,,,,,,,,,,,,muddin

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
I go muddin, but in the northwest

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
I used to go muddin quite a bit in my gassers. never wanted to get my stroker stuck to the nutz. im also int he northwest.

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
i got muddin alot in ohio, but my truck sounds like a jar of screws right now because of it. so im holding back intill i get things tightened up

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
i got muddin alot in ohio, but my truck sounds like a jar of screws right now because of it. so im holding back intill i get things tightened up
:hehe: :doh: :doh: :doh: :hehe:

·
Registered
53 Posts
I know in picayune,Mississippi next friday night I believe they are having a big mud bog!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea i dont think i will be taking my new truck in the mud,,, at least not yet haha,, i would like to search for some more info for the mud bog in mississippi and check it out . im thinking of building me a bad *** mud bogging machine soon,

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm going to have to post a these pictures I have of a truck I couldn't pull out in the spillway. I had to call a friend of mine to come out there, he said "no problem just let me load my truck on the trailer". Yeah well he gets out there and he's got the truck on the trailer with 49" iroks and 998 HP! Not to mention the truck has straight headers coming out the hood. It sounded sick and this thing was bad azz!!!! O don't worry it was a Ford!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
awesome, thats what i want something like that ...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts