Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an f-350 4x4 cc longbed leveled with 33x12.50x18 toyo mts. Just returned from missouri 842mi round trip mostly interstate at 70 mph and was averaging 16 mpg on looney not to shabby.

·
Premium Member
2,745 Posts
I can manage around 18-19mpg with the Looney, it does provide really good mileage, as long as you can keep your foot out of it. I managed to do that on my trip from upstate NY down to the FL keys at the begining of march. A couple times I had to show up a dodge or Chevy owner, and one time when I had to follow a Ferrari as long as possible until he pulled away at 120mph, I wasn't willing to stay at 115mph for very long. Anyways back to MPG with the looney, I did get very nice mileage both ways, and one tank of LSD did net me 570miles or that's what my math told me. But I do have to say that with the prices around here, it's just not wise to take long trips, I almost want to drive my offroad truck just so I don't have to pay for the fuel, but I only get about 13mpg city with that thing, whereas I get about 14-15 with my PSD, I guess all we can do is hope for the price to come down soon.

-BG06.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts