Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
If that video was for real that guys is the biggest f-ing hard ever. Who the he!! buys a gun and then puts everything possible on it because the dealer said it was "really good." I couldn't even finish the whole thing that was so retarded. I'm pretty sure that is the farthest thing from the "most tactical" ever built my ruger 1022 is more tactical because I can actually use it unlike that d-bag.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If that video was for real that guys is the biggest f-ing hard ever. Who the he!! buys a gun and then puts everything possible on it because the dealer said it was "really good." I couldn't even finish the whole thing that was so retarded. I'm pretty sure that is the farthest thing from the "most tactical" ever built my ruger 1022 is more tactical because I can actually use it unlike that d-bag.
Lol its fake... He has a few other ffunny videos on YouTube also... The guy is actually very knowledgeable and know what he is talking about... Apparently the videos were inspired by somebody at their local gun range... That actually acted like that.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
597 Posts
Thank goodness that made me angry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts