Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I tried the front Lund 583073-B on my 16' and the driverside leaves alittle to be desired. under the brake pedal is a considerable 1" void allowing it to shift and move.
Their website also has 583021-B listed as fitting, guess I'll give that a go before giving in on a vinyl mat.
I received a reply from my email & they said they only have 283108-B that fits a 16' (vinyl)

Does anyone know of another molded carpet floormat maker?

·
Super Moderator
1,534 Posts
I know of no one that makes a molded carpeted mat. Ford does have a carpeted mat for the trucks and usually included unless truck was ordered with the all weather mats.

WeatherTech and Husky probably not have carpet on their mats.

·
Super Moderator
12,925 Posts
@CARiD sells custom cut carpet ones, but Larry's probably right that no one is going to have molded carpeted mats....if anything for the extra cost since it'd have to be carpet applied over a molded mat (which are expensive enough already) Might check out these below and see if there's anything you like....

https://www.carid.com/2016-ford-f-350-floor-mats/

·
Extruding Elements
336 Posts
My 2015 (used) came with generic (non-molded) floor mats and even though I traded in a car and spent $55k...local dealership STILL wanted to try to get $110.00 from me for the carpet mat for my truck. Found OEM online (ebay) for like $85.00 shipped. Pics of them can be seen in "My Goodies" link in signature.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My 2015 (used) came with generic (non-molded) floor mats and even though I traded in a car and spent $55k...local dealership STILL wanted to try to get $110.00 from me for the carpet mat for my truck. Found OEM online (ebay) for like $85.00 shipped. Pics of them can be seen in "My Goodies" link in signature.
10-4 . Ill check eBay. i cant see links in sig yet as I'm <10 posts. workin on it though

·
Registered
206 Posts
Nifty used to make a fantastic carpeted mat, called "catch all" but when they were bought by Lund, they're quite 'meh' now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts