Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am buyin a 2004 6.0 Thursday. So its time to start all over again.
Looking for:
Intake
Gauges
Chip
Exhaust

Let me know what you got. Thanks

·
Premium Member
11,892 Posts
Gauges 1st, I have DiPricol Optix and live them. Match the factory dash lighting perfect. 2nd, exhaust. Leave the stock intake alone. Filters better than aftermarket and can support 500 hp. SCT with custom tunes is the best for the 6.0 but you don't want to run any real hot tunes until you block or completely delete the EGR system and most will recommend head studs.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where did you get your gauges from?

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that looks good.

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
They do match very nicely. Off topic - Do they have max setting recalls or anything for them?

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone have any of these items for sale or where i can get them at a nice price.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump.............

·
Registered
273 Posts
DO NOT GET DIPRICOL!!!

I have them also, and love them. They match great and work well. But as I just found out trying to get a coolant temp gauge, they are going out of business or something. No one carries them anymore, and if they really do go out of business, you will not have a warranty or anyone to go to for repairs.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bought gauges intake and chip from a buddy that had a 6.0 for $500.00 bucks. and got 4in from the turbo back from a buddy that works at a local parts store for $350.00. So far im on the right track with this one. next will be studs and egr delete.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts