Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
No sorry, I do not have an alignment rack. I do my own by feel, but I won't do that for others for liability reasons

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Some. Whatcha got?

·
Registered
35 Posts
hey fellas doin some diesel performance side work here and trying to work my way up to a full out shop. i will be doing anything from mild stuff like exhausts, programmers and intakes to full out engine builds. i am located in hudson wi (about 15 min east of st.paul mn) i will be working with MAS in ellsworth wi for machining. they do really good work. have done quiet a few duramax engines ive had my hands in. i can install 7.3 injectors for 450 dollars. i strive to offer you the best quality and cheapest cost in labor possible. no tax! if this works out i will go with a full out performance shop and possible sponsorships. if this is something ya'all are interested in or know someone looking for someone to do work send em my way or have them look up "C.S. Diesel Performance" on facebook. for all org and nation members labor is always 25% off! pm me for quotes or more info anytime! thanks

Two things i am looking into:

I need my speedo recalibrated, its a completely stock 2006 superduty except for the tires and wheels, is this something you can help with.

Can you do any custom exhaust work, i am looking to install a single semi stack on the back corner of the cab?

·
Registered
284 Posts
You still doing side work?

Not to hijack the OP but I see this thread is old.... Depending on what you're looking to get done, I have a good friend who is a diesel mechanic by trade, specialized in IH (powerstrokes). PM me.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

21 - 29 of 29 Posts