Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you have done doughnuts in your PSD on the street. I have. When I first got my liscence and my truck was completly stock me and my friends were out driving around. I was in my truck and friend was in a half-ton chevy. Well he starts to do doughnuts but can't get the truck to whip. Well I go "my turn" so I pull up crank the wheel and floored it and the truck whipped around and I was pulling off crazy doughnuts. My truck was engolfed in tire smoke and I must have done 5 or so doughnuts and my speedo got up to 60MPH. My Chevy friends were speechless. This happened years ago but I just got thinking about it and it was pretty sweet.

·
PMR = JUNK
11,244 Posts
If you look at the vid on my myspace you can see me attempt to whip it around but i never got it. so just laid some good rubber.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
None. Don't want to blow it up.

·
Premium Member
8,298 Posts
the idea sounds fun and all, but with my luck, i would surely harm my truck. jus watchin others do it is good enough for me.

·
Premium Member
7,050 Posts
lol looks like a good time... but just wondering did you have to power brake it to do it also?

·
Registered
92 Posts
the road was a little narrow so I needed to brake a little...if I had more room I wouldn't have need to...just didn't have much room :thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts