Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Retired Army
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soldier Missing From Fort Jackson, South Carolina Since 10/6/2012 Please Help Find Sgt Robert Larson

SGT Robert Larson is stationed at Fort Jackson, SC and went missing from his home at approximately 7 pm on Saturday, October 6th, he suffers from a TBI from injuries sustained while deployed to Iraq in 2005.

SGT Larson is driving a Black 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, destination unknown. His Jeep has Smittybilt XRC front and rear fenders, and Smittybilt stickers placed on the windshield, and on the rear windows. The Jeep has South Carolina Purple Heart license plates, tag number is PH5752. If you see this Jeep or SGT Larson, please contact the Calhoun County Police Department at 803-874-2741 or the Fort Jackson Military Police at 803-751-3113.
His last known whereabouts were in West Columbia, SC.

·
Retired Army
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Keep a lookout for this Soldier

·
Retired Army
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Retired Army
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally from Minnesota, North Branch

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Sorry Rick, I never drive out that way for work or i'd keep an eye out for him...

·
Retired Army
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
right now just keep looking they have no idea where he went

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Well ill be in Myrtle Beach tomorrow so ill try and keep an eye out for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Retired Army
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
UPDATE: from the FB page

"To everyone participating in this search.
First off I want to thank you for your support to myself and my family. You standing behind us means the world to me. I would be a mess if not for you and the amazing friends that I have here to help me keep this site up to date. They have been my rock, and you have all been awesome with the constant support and vigilance.
The current update is that Rob has been confirmed to have bought gas in Gary, Indiana at a Pilot gas station on October 9th. His hometown is North Branch, MN so it is believed that he is headed toward somewhere in the Midwest. I confirmed the security camera footage myself. He is wearing a black and grey hoodie, a grey jacket, a black shirt that says "zero" in white and has a star on the chest (anyone that has seen scott pilgrim vs. the world would recognize it), dark black/grey jeans, and his black hat that has been pictured in almost all the pictures.
This is all that I know at this time. Any information that you may have, the Calhoun County Sheriff's department is still in charge of the investigation and is standing by for tips and possible sightings.
Thank you for your prayers and support. Let's get SGT Larson home safe and soon.
Pamela Larson"

·
Retired Army
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Update

Help Find Sgt Robert Larson
We are now reaching local media in Minnesota. Please, everyone, continue the efforts to spread Rob's picture and story around. Persistence is key. We WILL find him!

To any individual who is/ knows anyone hunting within the state of Minnesota, notify EVERYONE! He is most likely out in the woods and we need all available eyes out to continue the search.

·
Retired Army
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
UPDATE: On FB it was posted at 10:25pm that he was found..
Help Find Sgt Robert Larson

SGT Robert Larson has been found, hallelujah! Rob was found in the woods within a 100 mile radius of North Branch, MN and is headed to Fort Jackson as we speak. He is in the presence of his father and cousin.
I will put up more details as I am able. Buzzing with anticipation, happiness, fear, worry, anger, every emotion under the sun. So happy he is home. Now time to build the road to recovery.

·
Retired Army
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I hope so too! I wish that the govt would get their stuff together and take care of these guys

1 - 15 of 15 Posts