Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
lifetime member
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man! people, i am loving it cause i am getting the arps, but i need to go to blockbuster and i read the posts about people getting smoked out and i am having to mini van it for a couple of days. sucks till i get my baby back! does anyone understand?

·
Premium Member
11,881 Posts
man! people, i am loving it cause i am getting the arps, but i need to go to blockbuster and i read the posts about people getting smoked out and i am having to mini van it for a couple of days. sucks till i get my baby back! does anyone understand?
Oh yeah! I was without my truck for a month when I was getting studded. :woot: It sucks when you don't have your truck. :nod::nod:

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
yeah I wanted to buy a diesel for almost a year, finally got one (formerly owned by dhanna6powerstroke). Had to wait to get title, plates, insurance and what-not. drove it 3 days and the tranny went out. So I had to wait another week and a half. It sucked cause I was waiting to buy my powerstroke for so ,long and then the thought of finally getting it and not being able to really test it out was the worst.

·
lifetime member
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
keep it coming. it helps. i will feel the diesel through all of you.

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
i blew up my trans again about 3 or 4 weeks ago, and the only time i have been in it, is to steer it onto a trailer or for a tow truck.... oh yeah i would go out and start her everyday.... she should be back and well this week, and another couple grand later....

also to coupe with my loss, we picked up a new company truck, 02 PSD daully 4 door larriat. so i have been riding around in that. man is it nice!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts