Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at these 2 intercoolers for some time now. I cant decide which one. Both carry excellent names.

Which one do you guys think?

Your 2 cents would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Id keep the stock one. Performance improvements are negligible. If you have to have one get a No Limit. I wouldn't buy Mishimoto anything if you could help it.

·
california deplorable
10,494 Posts
the only thing quality about mishi...is the welds
stock or no limit

·
Supporting Vendor
761 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your interest in our intercoolers for your trucks. We apologize as it sounds like some of you have run into some unfortunate issues here or there with our parts. From your work on the forums, we're sure you have run across the information regarding some of the issues the early 6.7L and the 6.4L trucks are prone to regarding chassis flex, which can damage radiators among other components. Due to the issues we've seen with the trucks and feedback we've gotten from warranties and customers, we've spent years working with the newer Powerstroke platforms to make sure we're making the toughest and best-performing parts we can for these trucks. Since our release of the new air-to-water cooler for the 6.7L, we're happy to say that we haven't had any customers come back with major issues on the intercooler itself, or the kit with piping. If you have any questions about our parts, testing and development, or lifetime warranty, feel free to reach out directly by giving Customer Service a call or sending an email to [email protected]!

Thanks,

Mishimoto

1 - 10 of 10 Posts