142 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Someone has to want it?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not going to accept someone low ball *** offer. These are in like
New condition and you get what you pay for. I will entertain REASONABLE offers.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Updated updated updated

·
california deplorable
10,984 Posts
just the pipes and boots? I have no need but IF you are including the intercooler I will jump on this :D

·
Administrator
30,741 Posts
lol

i like those if i had not just bought the steel driver side and all new boots I would have jumped on this

GLWS

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just the pipes and boots? I have no need but IF you are including the intercooler I will jump on this :D
are you in need of a stock intercooler?

Reactions: john galt

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
california deplorable
10,984 Posts
are you in need of a stock intercooler?
as a matter of fact i just might be :look:
what do you want for yours? as it is probably that or i might need to take mine out and tank it in degreaser, and flush it a few times :doh:
I think when my old turbo went I got the added benefit of ginking up my intercooler. problem is I have been too busy to be able to tear it down and check it out. I need to tear into the wifes suburbnan and make sure it is ready to go before i tear down the only working family vehicle. I THINK i have got the suburban about doewn just neeed to change out t case fluid and power steering fluid again and HOPE the new POS made in mexco and china power steering pump lasts longer than a year :doh:
original lasted 210k and finally started a slow leak from one seal...had i known how BAD the new parts were i would have rebuilt the damn thing :dunno:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
as a matter of fact i just might be :look:
what do you want for yours? as it is probably that or i might need to take mine out and tank it in degreaser, and flush it a few times :doh:
I think when my old turbo went I got the added benefit of ginking up my intercooler. problem is I have been too busy to be able to tear it down and check it out. I need to tear into the wifes suburbnan and make sure it is ready to go before i tear down the only working family vehicle. I THINK i have got the suburban about doewn just neeed to change out t case fluid and power steering fluid again and HOPE the new POS made in mexco and china power steering pump lasts longer than a year :doh:
original lasted 210k and finally started a slow leak from one seal...had i known how BAD the new parts were i would have rebuilt the damn thing :dunno:

I thought i had another stock intercooler laying around but it seems that i have gotten rid of it awhile ago as i cannot find it:dunno:

Reactions: john galt

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MY NEW IC PIPE SETUP

Here is the new intercooler pipes and CFM elbow installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hmmm....I bet those would look real good with my polished turbo

indeed they would!! make me a reasonable offer shipped!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
just so everyone knows...i will be away from civilization for approximately 62 days...could be longer just depends on what happends. im headed to do some military training and wont have access to anything. so if anyone wants these gotta get them now or youll just have to wait until i get back!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
still have it. need it gone!

·
Super Moderator
12,955 Posts
Um, what am I missing? Neither one of the stock pipes is just a straight 90 degree like you have pictured..... how does that work?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 25 Posts