Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I have a 2011 King Ranch F350 crew 4x4 SRW. It doesn't have the roof mounted clearance lights. My problem is: the mirror marker lights illuminate when I press the unlock button on my key fob. However, they do NOT come on when the lights or the parking lights are on. I checked fuses in the panels. no blown ones at all. What's weird to me is, they come on when pressing the unlock button on the key fob. What's the deal?????????

·
Registered
95 Posts
You sure it's the markers flashing? There are two bulbs in there one is turn signal and one is marker. They aren't hard to replace but check up close which one is flashing. I believe the turn signal is the one that flashes when you hit the unlock though I'm not sure. I recently replaced my marker bulbs that had been out for who knows how long.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I second this. There is two bulbs. One for the turn signal and one for marker. The turn signal flashes when you hit the keys, the marker stays on with lights. Pretty easy to replace

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fixture was bad. i finally got them fixed. the passenger side was burnt out. i appreciate the replys!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts