Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I bought a pair of 03+ mirrors the other day to put on my 02 and when I got them it looked like the UPS had dropped my package off at 60 mph.:doh: The one mirror's base the part that goes against the cab has a couple chunks missing and their is a bunch of little pieces in the box. The box didnt have any insurance on it so UPS will only give me aa $100 for breaking my mirror. What can I do?:dunno: I dont wanna have to buy another mirror. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump come on people I need a sign of hope here!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I don't really want to sell them I mean they will still work, the one is just missing some small pieces. Is there any way I could glue them without having it look terrible if so what kind of glue? I have been trying to see if I can get a part for it but Ford wont sell me the piece they only sell the whole mirror.

·
Registered
291 Posts
lol i understand but i would ask around to see if you can get the base for the plain towing mirrors and you could use it with the newer style. also if you dont mind me asking how much did you pay for them and where did you get them?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought them from a nother guy on the ORG he gave me a really good deal they also have the chrome covers that are permanently attached so thats why I really dont wanna have to buy another mirror because I would have to buy another set of chrome covers. I paid 270 including shipping. I had been looking for a long time. You might try looking at a local auto body, I know a bunch of people have been switching to the new 08 mirrors so some places have some mirrors laying around collecting dust.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts