Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I am from Canada and its a mild 4 hour drive to Minot. Its time for a tranny flush and in Minot it will be under $200US here in Regina, they want $350can at one dealership and $450 can at the other one.

So it is worth the drive both for getting the flush done and getting in some shopping.

My question is has anyone on here ever used this dealership and should I be re-installing my DPF/Cat before going for the flush. I am worried about them taking my serial number down and black balling me if they see that I have removed it and am running a tuner.

I am all up to date as far as ECM flashes goes so they have no reason to do anything but the fluid flush and filter change.

Thanks

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey guys,

I am from Canada and its a mild 4 hour drive to Minot. Its time for a tranny flush and in Minot it will be under $200US here in Regina, they want $350can at one dealership and $450 can at the other one.

So it is worth the drive both for getting the flush done and getting in some shopping.

My question is has anyone on here ever used this dealership and should I be re-installing my DPF/Cat before going for the flush. I am worried about them taking my serial number down and black balling me if they see that I have removed it and am running a tuner.

I am all up to date as far as ECM flashes goes so they have no reason to do anything but the fluid flush and filter change.

Thanks
Put it all back to stock. Ford hasn't taken a bailout... yet. They're not gonna warranty anything they don't have to. Don't give them any excuses to flag your VIN. And they will flag it.

My 2 cents,

cwh

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats what I was kinda thinking. The bonus of getting it done here in Regina is that my buddy is the guy that would be working on it and he said I could leave it tuned and deleted and he would not tell on me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.