Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just took the minimaxx off my truck and replaced it with the EZ-Lync with proven tunes. What do I need to do to it so when I sell the minimaxx the new owner can just plug it in and go? It has 4 tunes (stock, tow, street, performance) currently on it but I'm not sure who wrote them.

·
Premium Member
11,112 Posts
You might want to hold on to the MiniMaxx. Once EZL gets hammered in court and they shut down the tuning "cloud" you might need a backup.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did wonder that but I went with Proven tunes because they're out of Canada and in theory won't be under the thumb of our EPA. Sounds good at least but who knows how that will all shake out. I can't see how they can take the tunes I have off but yeah shutting down the cloud access like you say could happen.

Reactions: HeavyAssault

·
Premium Member
11,112 Posts
Just passing along info. Pay attention to Canada politics....they are going to get on the Greener emissions kick here soon. I watch/learn/read more than just one source of info to get a better idea of what is really happening in the world...at least I try. LOL

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well that, sucks!! Guess I'll hold onto it for now, hell if anything that may raise its street value! lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts