Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a mini maxx with the hot damn 300 tunes looking for someone to help with transmission tunes. I hate how fast my transmission shifts looking to make the gears a little longer

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
No one uses the Mini Maxx anymore since H&S went under and you'll be hard pressed to find someone willing to modify files for it.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
My understanding is there are FB support groups that would probably have better answers for your. Pretty sure Rudy's was one of the last places to support that and they've stopped. Do you have a built 6.4? I wouldn't be running 300 tunes on a 6.4 built or not.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I mean ita deleted and no egr 25% over uppipes 4 inch turbo back. I only run it on street or tow. Never put it in full power and I don't beat it at all only has 133k miles on the truck and has been deleted sense 122k soon ill do a 165gph fuel pump and stage 2 fuel rail with a fuel bowl delete kit.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
6.4s don't really have the best track record so it's best to play it safe.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
In my opinion no diesel does they all break and have problems I just choose the 6.4l I keep up on it very well never go over 4k on a service always put new filters in it and like I said I don't drive hard at all.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I get that, but if you think a 6.4 is better than say a 6.0 you're sorely mistaken. I see you're new, just look through old threads and you can see how quickly a nightmare a 6.4 turns into.

Reactions: nine9six

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes I have tried them all from my understanding there is only 2. First one lets the torque converter lock in 4th and 5th and the second is torque converter locked just 5th and tbats what I use but the truck will shift to 5th at like 45mph

·
Premium Member
1,886 Posts
There is a step where you can choose between s1-s2- and s3 which is how much the truck revs out every gear. Return to stock and DO NOT start the truck, then reload a tune selecting s2 during the process

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.