Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knows the changes in the updated version on your H&S mini max 6.4.28. I have the 6.4.21 and fixing to update, but wanted to know the differences between then before I do. And i'm no computer person so how hard is it to do. Thanks Chris

·
Registered
161 Posts
Mini Maxx Update Log 6.4L Powerstroke
6.4.9 Initial release software

6.4.10 Transmission software bug addressed

6.4.11 Transmission position indicator bug addressed, boost defuel menu updated, EGR Delete capable (will lose cruise control)

6.4.12 Tire size calibration fixed, Speed limiter raised to 150mph, TC Lock display fixed

6.4.13 DPF Present Tuning Capable

6.4.14 Freezing issues addressed

6.4.15 Adjustable speed limiter added

6.4.16 Update process changed, freezing issues addressed

6.4.17 Internal hardware / firmware update

6.4.18 Version number displayed, P0088 fixed

6.4.19 Standard Trans Cruise fixed, EGR delete Cruise enabled, screen freezing issues

6.4.20 Cold weather surging addressed, Internal firmware changes

6.4.21 Gauges freezing at all zeros fixed

6.4.22 Standard trans cruise issues, One touch start re-enabled, DTC fixes, New PIDs (back-pressure, timing, fuel flow, torque), HOT Damn 300 available, new TC lock / shifting strategies

6.4.23 DPF Present DTC fixes, Standard trans cooling fan changes, Standard trans cruise changes

6.4.24 100psi Boost display fixed, Minor fueling changes to combat surging

6.4.25 P200E DTC fixed, Cold coolant defuel freeze fixed

6.4.26 Throttle response adjusted to address some surging issues

6.4.27 EGT sensor re-calibrated, TPMS adjustment capable, Tranmission diagnostics capable, minor tuning adjustments to improve driveability

6.4.28 Performance Testing software added

·
Don't you worry about it
8,335 Posts
what is performance testing software

·
Registered
161 Posts
Make sure you copy and save all the files on your mini before you update in case you want to go back to the .21. Some people like me love the .21.

·
Registered
4,609 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
what is performance testing software
The Performance Testing software is just a little toy for you guys to fool around with. It allows you to run 0-60mph and 1/4 mile times using the H&S product. Pretty simple, just try it out. It will walk you through it all and output some results.

Hope that helps!

·
Warheads on Foreheads
1,812 Posts
The Performance Testing software is just a little toy for you guys to fool around with. It allows you to run 0-60mph and 1/4 mile times using the H&S product. Pretty simple, just try it out. It will walk you through it all and output some results.

Hope that helps!
wow thanks H&S, got to love this company!! Not only free updates but now free extras to try out for fun. Keep up the great work, you guys are BA!!!:icon_ford:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So will this take the place of Fords (PCM) flash or do I need to get this flash from Ford.
And does this new version 6.4.28 have all thosr changes in one, mean I dont have to install all those version one at a time. Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts