Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys I am really considering buying some 395 85R20 military tires for my rig. Anybody out there with any suggestions, review, pics???
Thanks

·
Registered
171 Posts
I've got the Goodyear mt/v's on my truck. They ride pretty good at 25 psi. I get a little vibration between 60 and 70 mph but not bad. Trying to find someone to balance them is a PITA. At least here in Ga

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey outlaw, thanks for the reply... Where's the best place to get em, how do they wear, tread life, pics??? Thanks

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Use that powder to balance em. I ran mine at max PSI and ran at 90mph a few times smooth as butter.

I had the 46" MTZs

·
Premium Member
23,192 Posts
Wow, free shipping and not even $300 set of 4 tires 36" good years. Kinda wanna get a lift and slap them on there

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Wow, free shipping and not even $300 set of 4 tires 36" good years. Kinda wanna get a lift and slap them on there
Where do you see free shipping at? I would get some and break out the sawzall for smoe tires that cheap!

·
Premium Member
23,192 Posts
I put in my zip to calculate shipping and said $0.00 I do live on a military instalation tho.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the replies guys... I'll get some pics posted up when I'm done.. I have 14" lift on my 2008 cc right now... Just worried I will need to put more lift on to clear 46" tires... I have 40" M-16's on it now with plenty of clearance.. Just have to get some money saved up if I need to get some coilovers to clear em

·
Registered
171 Posts
They will fit. I have 14" lift. You will have to do a little trimming on the bumper/airdam and the splashguard/fender

1 - 10 of 10 Posts