Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,941 Posts
I like it, now how about doing one with a Canadian flag? :)

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
looks good thanks for your support Obama just took away out TA Tuition Assistance program. they already took the army and marines :/

·
Registered
100 Posts
How do you become a powerstroke military member?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
You gotta pay to be the premium member. I was wondering because I'm active duty also so I just kinda figured i couldn't find it because I'm still on the free membership... Gonna switch to premium, Maybe life member once the wife isn't lookin;)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Oh ok, that makes sense. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
And ordered. Also, who do I need to talk to to get the Military member icon on the forums? I requested to join the group when I signed up for premeium membership, but never heard back from anyone. Thanks!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Ok so I am now a premium member... how to I go about getting one of those sweet military member thingys next to my name? Thanks.

·
Slacker
19,118 Posts
Well, looky there.... You've been added to the military members usergroup. Thanks for your service to our great country! :thumb:

PS. You can now go into your User Control Panel (UserCP) and select the Military Member as your usergroup.

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Well, looky there.... You've been added to the military members usergroup. Thanks for your service to our great country! :thumb:

PS. You can now go into your User Control Panel (UserCP) and select the Military Member as your usergroup.

Got it, thanks!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Thank you. Ya I decided I should just look for the information and it worked, fancy that.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Is the military member for active duty only? or does it apply to veterans as well?

·
Slacker
19,118 Posts
It's for veterans as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Canadian Military Version??

I like it, now how about doing one with a Canadian flag? :)
X2!! If you had the same but with a Canadian Flag, I'd get some for sure!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts