Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
4761 - 4780 of 4781 Posts

·
Mr. Crossthread
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,762 ·
Life has been whooping my azz, but we're still here.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Reactions: SparkyF250

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Still here and grinding daily. Getting off work at noon and buzzing up to watch the sprint cars in Knoxville tonight and going to the lake next weekend for 35th birthday, so this time of year ain't to bad lol.

·
Premium Member
2,088 Posts
That job keeps getting in the way of my personal life. Seems like something to do every day. And of course gto get the shed full of hay. When the snow starts to fly the cows like to eat.

So Mark, did you catch anything while you were in the boat or did you just go for a ride.

·
Mr. Crossthread
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,769 ·

·
Premium Member
8,081 Posts
That job keeps getting in the way of my personal life. Seems like something to do every day. And of course gto get the shed full of hay. When the snow starts to fly the cows like to eat.

So Mark, did you catch anything while you were in the boat or did you just go for a ride.
Yeah I was bass fishing, caught a few. I know how it is on the farm, busy all the time. Waiting for it to quit raining and dry out enough to make more hay. Nothing but rain for two weeks, got about 4" just this morning

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Same here. Just been busy with life and work. Been working on the tractor and brush hog getting it ready for fall. Welded up some holes on the deck of the brush hog. Ordered a new water pump,thermostat and oil pan gasket for the tractor I need to throw in. Probably need to change the spark plugs as well. Also needs a new battery. Wife's car also needs new rotors and pads up front, but can't get those done anytime soon with being on second shift.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,081 Posts
We also haven't got much rain at my place. Its rained about every day to some extent here but always seems to miss my house somehow.

Didn't miss me, got about 4" today

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Well it come a downpour this morning when I left work, checked the rain gauge got just shy of a half an inch at the house. Better than nothing and the crops around here need it.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Got the wife's rotors and pads replaced up front this morning before work. Back to new again. Its sure nice being able to do simple maintenance tasks yourself. My wife was at the barn "supervising" while I was working. She asked where did you learn how to do that, I replied I don't really remember, my late grandfather taught me how to do drum brakes, but I guess I taught myself mostly.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Well temps have dropped here. Everything is winterized for winter except my boat. Put new pads and rotors on my work car the other day. Think I need a new master cylinder now...uhhhh.awesome

·
Mr. Crossthread
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,778 ·

·
Premium Member
8,081 Posts
Patriot texted me yesterday. He's alive and well (sort of) he forgot his password, soon as he gets it straightened out he'll be back.

4761 - 4780 of 4781 Posts