Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
4741 - 4760 of 4781 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,088 Posts
Corey can get you them pillar gauges. I bought a fuel pressure setup a couple years ago.

Reactions: SparkyF250

·
Premium Member
8,081 Posts

·
Mr. Crossthread
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,746 ·
I sure can.

Sorry for the late reply. Some reason I didn't get a notification. Just email me what you are looking for exactly. [email protected]
Talked to Clay about the isspro stuff. I'll send you an email when I'm ready to spend the money. Haha

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
13,216 Posts
Corey how's the new shop? We need pictures!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
It's coming along slowly. We have been swamped with life stuff and in the shop.

We got a couple areas done with industrial expoxy. The narrow room will be our "stores" room for inventory storage and shipping dept.

Larger area is the first section where all the cylinder head machining will be. Right now all the engine machining is done at another smaller building on the other side of town.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Mr. Crossthread
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,748 ·
Wow that looks really good!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2006 F350 SuperCab, 4x4, AT, Cab & Chassis, 9' flatbed, dually, studded/egr deleted
650 Posts
Love how you ground the floors before epoxying them! Very nice touch and way to do it right!

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
Costco has good deals. I bought the Arlo 5-pack. Two or three tears and going. I would recommend getting small solar panels for each camera. Otherwise, you charge batteries every 3-4 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Costco has good deals. I bought the Arlo 5-pack. Two or three tears and going. I would recommend getting small solar panels for each camera. Otherwise, you charge batteries every 3-4 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've seen those. I've let my Costco membership run out, may need to renew it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2006 F350 SuperCab, 4x4, AT, Cab & Chassis, 9' flatbed, dually, studded/egr deleted
650 Posts
I have rings but they have a fogging problem and no way to fix it. :-(. But I'm invested and don't want to start over.

4741 - 4760 of 4781 Posts