Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
4721 - 4740 of 4781 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 F350 SuperCab, 4x4, AT, Cab & Chassis, 9' flatbed, dually, studded/egr deleted
650 Posts
Glad I got the glow plugs changed out last Monday. Not worrying about plugging in the truck today or this week, haha.

Really hoping that Saturday turns out decent - even if it rains at the end of the week or Sunday - having friends over to my parents house to cook over a fire and shoot guns. :)

·
california deplorable
11,313 Posts
thats just good livin right there!

Reactions: Treehick

·
Premium Member
2006 F350 SuperCab, 4x4, AT, Cab & Chassis, 9' flatbed, dually, studded/egr deleted
650 Posts
It didn't work out since it was raining. But, it gave one of the friends an excuse to buy a grill and a bunch of alcohol, haha. So, we ate and were merry at his house.

Reactions: SparkyF250

·
Premium Member
8,081 Posts
Happy birthday Justin, when's the party?

Reactions: waggonerj

·
Mr. Crossthread
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,725 ·
Every day is a party when you have beer in the fridge.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Mr. Crossthread
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,727 ·
Happy birthday Justin. Don't drink too much of that busch light, you have to work tomorrow.
I have vacation days! Lol

·
Mr. Crossthread
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,729 ·
Busch light is the good stuff. Doesn't give you rot gut the next morning.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Yes sir! Haha

·
Mr. Crossthread
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,732 ·
Cleaned up yesterday.

·
Premium Member
8,081 Posts
Take it nobody's going to UCC. If anyone does go, I70 is closed downtown right at I65

We just got back from Kansas, 2700 miles round trip pulling the horse trailer. So we went to get Hannah and got her friend too. She was staying at their house and called the horse place Hannah is going and offered the other girl a job too. Two for one, lol.
Jack's school called and want us to come to graduation so they can give us his diploma and diesel tech certificate, kinda cool. They want me to give some kind of speech, shouldn't be too hard, I've met most of his friends. They're going to be happy we adopted Hannah. Hope she goes with us since we drove out to her's. My wife bought a therapy dog vest for Buck and we took him to school, he was a big hit.

Sent from my SM-S102DL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,081 Posts
Really impressed with this girl, Jack had found a good one. Shame she's not going to be my daughter in law. Glad we at least unofficially adopted her.
Found a door for his truck while we were out there, came off a 91 without a spec of rust. I got the water out of the engine last year but didn't really feel like working on it. Think I can now, maybe I'll fix it up for Hannah.

Sent from my SM-S102DL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
I'm glad to hear you have Hannah there this summer. I'm sure she would appreciate and enjoy driving Jack's truck. She may even like helping fix it back up, if you're ok with it that is. Glad you guys had a safe trip West and back.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Well I broke down and bought the Titanium stick225 welder from Harbor Frieght. A bracket on my ZT that holds a turn buckle to keep the deck level broke at the factory weld. For only having 110V in the barm right now I'm happy with the weld I was able to get down. It held mowing my mole hill infested property so pretty happy.

·
Premium Member
8,081 Posts
Everyone OK? thread is pretty dead these days

Reactions: john galt

·
Mr. Crossthread
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,740 ·
Been super busy with work and side work. Nothing new with the truck really, needs an alternator and gauges. I was going to get an xdp or leece neville but everything is on back order, I'll probably go with one from Corey and have it powder coated or plated to match the rest of the stuff under the hood.

EGT gauge died the day I put on the new turbo so now I'm looking at pillar gauges.

4721 - 4740 of 4781 Posts