Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

301 - 320 of 4729 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
There is a free department of conservation shooting range right outside of richwoods Missouri. That would be a descent 1/2 way point for you two. And it's about 45 minutes for me.

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
FYI I am in the process of getting my FFL license. So you guys will hopefully soon have a hookup.

Reactions: Patriot

·
Premium Member
2,054 Posts
put a set of wheels on that baby and you got a cannon.
Haha no wheels but it's fun as hell to shoot. Thinking about getting a die set and make my own loads.

There is a free department of conservation shooting range right outside of richwoods Missouri. That would be a descent 1/2 way point for you two. And it's about 45 minutes for me.
Shooting g2g sounds fun

I must say Tony's truck is damn nice. Makes me realize I need to get going on mine.
Thanks, it's getting there but far from done

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Shooting g2g sounds fun
Y'all just let me know, we'll see if we can work something out.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Browning A5 Humpback 12g. Trying to decided between a handgun or Remington 700 series next....

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,100 Posts
Remington 1911 rs .45
Remington 870 express 12ga
Savage semi auto 12
22 rifle
.308 rifle

Oh and a custom ar-15

·
Registered
523 Posts
Yes sir. It's a nice gun. Don't recommend it as a ccw tho.
The ar will fire .223/5.56 rounds
I agree 1911 would not be good for ccw, and I think that the non LEO's that open carry are asking for trouble. And I am definetly leaning towards 224/556. The 300acc is not easy to find, and very expensive.

·
Premium Member
1,100 Posts

I agree 1911 would not be good for ccw, and I think that the non LEO's that open carry are asking for trouble. And I am definetly leaning towards 224/556. The 300acc is not easy to find, and very expensive.
I've been looking at glocks for a ccw. But none seem to fit my hand comfortably.
And one for shooting around. The .45 is kinda loud..

·
Registered
523 Posts
I've been looking at glocks for a ccw. But none seem to fit my hand comfortably.
And one for shooting around. The .45 is kinda loud..
I like my smith m&p 9c. But it isn't the easiest to conceal. My dad has a Ruger lc9 but it might have worst trigger I've ever pulled. I would like to have a m&p shield 9mm. But the ar is my top project right now.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I conceal my Springfield 45. It's not the easiest, but for a 45 I think its good.

301 - 320 of 4729 Posts