Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 4343 Posts

·
Mr. Crossthread
4,379 Posts
Welcome to the chat thread! >:) I would like to thank everyone who helped out with the creation of this chapter! A big thanks to @Rattlesnake18 for approving everything even though we had to sneak @CrazyS0b by him. :hehe:

·
Super Moderator
5,944 Posts
There is no sneaking me... Pinky gave me the key to the cargo hold so you guys can't lock me in there anymore!!!!!! :p

·
'consent of the governed'
5,667 Posts
I was a licensed locksmith and a generally sneaky, ingenious guy. I dare you to try and lock me away. I started my friends boat with my Gerber Diesel multi tool screwdriver for a turning wrench and a large fish hook as a pick. Among other things.

·
Super Moderator
5,944 Posts
Patriot... There is a reason we keep you around.

That and its funny as hell to watch someone try to argue with you. :look: :nod: :thumb:

·
Mr. Crossthread
4,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
523 Posts
I sent the logo to Mike's Lariat to see if he can make them. His PMs aren't coming through though, so idk how it's going. @Mike's Lariat

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Not sure what is going on. We are going to load the design into the program. If it works we will need to decide how many color options and reflective/non reflective. Justin it maybe easier to email me if pm doesn't get better.

·
Mr. Crossthread
4,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not sure what is going on. We are going to load the design into the program. If it works we will need to decide how many color options and reflective/non reflective. Justin it maybe easier to email me if pm doesn't get better.

Will do. Thanks again!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
AMERICA!
22,939 Posts
My pleasure, if y'all ever need anything just let me know.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Wooo :woot:

·
Mr. Crossthread
4,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Mr. Crossthread
4,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Premium Member
2,052 Posts
I like it.Very nice work.

·
Mr. Crossthread
4,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Premium Member
2,052 Posts
What do we need to do to get one of those stickers.

1 - 20 of 4343 Posts