Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that work all day, 5 or 6 days a week, and never have time to call during the day. We are having a sale this saturday 4-19-08. From 8pm to midnight (or longer if need be). We will be in to hook you up. Every morning we walk into the shop to 20 or more voice mails, and spend most of the day trying to get caught up. At the same time we have the daily calls to deal with as well. So this saturday we are doing a test to see if we need to adjust our man hours, and fill that evening spot one night a week.

We will do the best we can on everything! Call Saturday night and lets make a deal!

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2 more days! Mark your calanders! I'm bringing beer for larry. That usually makes the deals even better! lol

·
Registered
198 Posts
i saw on your site that you sell the sct from innovative, does that include their tunes? or is that extra

·
Super Moderator
13,237 Posts
that includes the tunes

·
Registered
198 Posts
3 of them right?

·
Premium Member
9,475 Posts
3 of them right?
Generally a tow, economy, and street tune. The Xtreme tunes are an extra $80 for either the X-race or X-street, but believe me, very worth the price!

·
Registered
198 Posts
hmm, i might wait then

·
Registered
361 Posts
Generally a tow, economy, and street tune. The Xtreme tunes are an extra $80 for either the X-race or X-street, but believe me, very worth the price!
ill second the motion to believe. im sure many others are right behind :rofl:
cant beat Erics tuning or his customer service when it comes to quesitons about them and fine tuning

·
Registered
198 Posts
how much extra is it for a tune?

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes we will be making deals this weekend. We always do the best we can for .org members. Still today we are trying to get some deals for Nerf Bars and a few other things.

To add an extreme file to an Innovative Diesel SCT is 80 bucks.

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
For example: Nasta SS step bars $310 shipped for a 4 door 99-07 supercab.

The same thing in Black powder coat 240 shipped.

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We can do these deals right now. We are staying open late on saturday night for those that cant call during the day.

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LETS GET IT ON!

I'm not sure, but I believe we will be leaving for dinner and family time between 5pm and 8pm. Tonight is gonna rock guys. Remember if you cant get thru on the phone send us an email. We will take care of everyone that trys to get thru today. This may last longer than midnight depending on the flow!

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
PM's are too dificult to keep up with. Please send all requests by email. I myself wont be in until 8pm. I have a birthday party today! Woo Hoo! The little monster is 3!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts