Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a 2008 Console today to put in my truck. So I have the middle seat/console that came out of my 2005 F350 with the 40/20/40 split bench. Its Gray cloth and in great shape. I'll get pics up tommorow. Not really sure on a price, so pm me an offer. Always open to trades as well so let me know what you ahve.

·
cj41foleyisathief
1,925 Posts
How much for the seat. I still need one. [thanks cj41foley as$ hole]

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
i have the 40/20/40 front seat in my truck, can i unbolt the "20" part and take the middle seat and console out and replace it with an 08 console so i just have two single seats?

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have the 40/20/40 front seat in my truck, can i unbolt the "20" part and take the middle seat and console out and replace it with an 08 console so i just have two single seats?
Yes and the good part is the 08 Seats dont have arm rests so the console is made to be used as an armrest so its the perfect height.

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How much for the seat. I still need one. [thanks cj41foley as$ hole]
I'm really not sure what they sell for , let me see if I can find out. In the mean time, pm me an offer.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
That sounds like a future upgrade for me too. If you can post up a pic i would like to see the console installed in your truck. Looks great on the outside!

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anybody know what these things go for?

·
Registered
175 Posts
i bought on brand new took right out of the truck never just for $125 and that included shipping.

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, my console conversion is done, so the middle seat is out and sitting in the garage. If anyone is looking, let me know. Here's a pic:

·
Registered
466 Posts
I just installed my console in my 08 a couple of days ago(paid 115.00 plus shipping on e-bay) and sold my grey leather jumpseat on craigslist within about 3 hours after I listed it for 125.00.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have a 06' with captain chairs will it fit if I take my center console out???

·
Registered
466 Posts
Armrest's will be in the way being as the the jumpseat has a back on it, so you either go to different seats or remove your armrests and recover the sections of the seat.

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry, been slammed with work. Yes I still have it. Its probably a pain to ship, because of the size and weight. I did a rough quote from Tx to Pa and it was almost $75.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts