Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, does anyone have a source for the fuel lines that run behind the ac compressor? I had one rub a hole in it and replaced it with rubber efi fuel line but I'd like to replace the rubber line with the metal line just because it's a better design. Thanks

·
Registered
333 Posts
I have a 95 F 350 and I get most of my parts from LMC Truck. I know they have metal fuel lines cause I was just looking at them the other day.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They do have metal fuel lines but not the one that comes from the frame rail at the quick disconnects to up in front of the engine to the fuel pump and fuel filter housing.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I see what you mean. I browse through the catalog while sitting on my throne not really reading. Never realized they only cover gas engine fuel lines. I'm sure you've done a Google search so I'll keep following your post just in case I end up with the same problem. Just wondering would making one be an option?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Making one is probably going to be my best bet but wont be the easiest to do, I might try using some other type of line that has a compression fitting or something of the sort just so it's a more permanent setup, 65 psi is quite a bit of pressure on the rubber and hose clamp setup.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Check Riff Raff diesel. They seem to have a lot of that type of stuff the last time I was on their website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm just gonna redo my fuel lines with an fittings and pushlock fuel lines.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts