Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do the full metal chrome handles provide any additional security? I notice a lot of folks are running those gay chrome overlays. No way would I run those. I'm not even interested in the chrome look, just like the idea of having metal handles.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Look at Jimmy Jammers. These are the only things I've seen that might actually work. I simply replaced all my handle with ones that don't have door locks. It may not deter the pros but hopefully it will deter the punks that just want to take the little stuff.

I'm not a fan of the chrome handles either. From what I think I've read or saw somewhere, they are still the same plastic handles but they are just painted or covered in chrome material. :dunno:

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YEAH probly going to do the jimi blockers too. my Driver's Key hole is no longer, filled with JB weld and linkage removed. PIN pad unplugged. and I use a club and have a Viper paging alarm. I'm also looking into video surveliance through like the dome light or other points.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll do jimi blockers and be done with it. Still haven't gotten myself around to buying a LR door handle to put upfront, but I have JB Weld filling the F'd up key hole for now. Ok guys... thanks for the input.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts