Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you guys show me some pics of some mesh grilles i want to put some kind of insert in mine but i cant make up my mind

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
here you go

·
Registered
222 Posts
That looks good. Who makes it?

·
Premium Member
717 Posts
chrome

heres same as injekter1 but chrome , he steered me in the right direction , its e-autogrilles , thru there ebay store , very reasonable , and customer service has been great , in fact they owe me a replacement grille for a small crack on mine due to shipping

Attachments

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Those are some nice grills. Too bad they're so blood expensive. $2000+ for some of them is insane! Sure could buy a lot of other goodies for that money.

I'm just bitter because I'm jealous.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Thanks for the link!

·
Premium Member
717 Posts
actually ,these grilles were so in-expensive , i paid about 370$ ,and they are cheaper if its not chrome ,they also have a stainless one for a couple more bucks, and every little thru bolt is a real fastener!! ive been happy , i didnt want to spend 1000$ on the t-rex or rbp for that reason (more toys with the extra cash)

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Those are some nice grills. Too bad they're so blood expensive. $2000+ for some of them is insane! Sure could buy a lot of other goodies for that money.

I'm just bitter because I'm jealous.
I PAID $152,.......NOW I DONT KNOW YOUR SITUATION but i dont consider that to be too expensive.:thumb:

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
I PAID $152,.......NOW I DONT KNOW YOUR SITUATION but i dont consider that to be too expensive.:thumb:

And your grille is awesome. When you installed it, were there any issues? I really like yours but I have an AVS bug shield currently. If yours fits and mounts like stock, I should have no problem.

Also, what did you do to black out your bumpers? Is it powder coat?

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
And your grille is awesome. When you installed it, were there any issues? I really like yours but I have an AVS bug shield currently. If yours fits and mounts like stock, I should have no problem.

Also, what did you do to black out your bumpers? Is it powder coat?
it totally replaces the stock grill, and installs like stock....vinyl wrapped the bumpers

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Aha! Thanks.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts

I'm just used to seeing all the ads for RBP grills, T-Rex grills, and Royalty Core grills and with all their add-ons, color options, and styles, they quickly become $2000+ for a grill. Might just have to checkout e-autogrilles.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
vinyl wrapped the bumpers? Who does this? Any good?
local company, same ones that make the logos and such for advertising on cars and trucks....it was a cheap option to see if i liked it, i do, so when it wears out ill most likely powder coat them..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts