Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Member pics

162K views 705 replies 278 participants last post by  ZMANN 
#1 · (Edited)
Thought it would be fun to show people who they are dealing with. This is me at a wedding rehersal and at a harvest festival at my church.

Feel free to post pics of yourselves in this thread

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
If he's not lem I need to quit drinking because I'm seeing double!
Well this is tough because I'm dad, so I'm always the one behind the camera, not in front. Not that it matters anyway because no one will be paying attention to my ugly mug after turbo posted her picture. :p

Here are a couple of me playing with some toys.....

#6 · (Edited by Moderator)
lem said:
Ryan, are you a twin?;)
Actually, I'm not. I was just having a little fun with superimposing after work one day. Being a photographer, I too am rarely on the other side of the camera, Rod. I figured I'd add another picture here too, to include my dad. The owner of "The Harley Truck."

oh and lem, i just noticed that rad coat youve got on in your first picture. TMNT RULEZ!!!! lol

EDIT: why cant i attatch this photo and have it be displayed in the thread rather than having to click on it?

Attachments

#8 ·
Heck yes! Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are awesome. Without them, very few people in the US would be in Martial Arts. Besides Napoleon Dynamite, TMNT are the one good thing I've ever found at Hot Topic.

As far as having an attatchment show up, I'm not quite sure how that works. I'll look into that some more.

Rodslinger, I like your toys man! When I come to Texas, we need to go play!

#9 ·
this ones to Rodslinger

hey!

I like the toys too! We have an '05 Kawasaki Prarie 700 that we like to play on too!

so what are the chances? the 4-wheelers and the dented beds!!! :eek: Anyway, here are some pics

this one, Matt loaded the 4-wheeler and the ramps tried to follow:

here is a before the rims and after shot:

and this was having fun when we first got it:

#10 ·
Me, my baby girl, and my truck:

me at work:

Reactions: longbow372
#11 ·
lem said:
Rodslinger, I like your toys man! When I come to Texas, we need to go play!
Come on down buddy! My wife thinks I have TOO many toys......I didn't know there was such a thing. :D

Hey turbo - does your Prairie tear up the bed of your rig with those two front bolts like mine does? That's some nice air for a 600LB 4 wheeler. :eek:
I've got two 4 wheelers but the Prairie is just AWESOME. That jet whine it makes when you launch it, is just too sweet. Oh and now you've got me wanting rims!!!

Maybe we need a "Members Toys" thread. I've got some sweet 4 wheelin' pics. If someone doesn't beat me to it I'll start one when I get home this evening.

#15 ·
I guess the closest thing would be an international or cat then. Because, isnt that where the Powerstroke came from? I think that the Powerstroke is a Navistar, and I think that Navistar is a combination of Caterpillar and International...right?

#16 ·
the 6.0 PSD is about 80% International-navistar and 20% Ford. International designed the core of the engine ( all of the rotating parts) and sought a little influence from ford regarding bellhousing mounts, engine mounts, turbo choice, and electronic injection system

the old 7.3 PSD's were a little more Navistar and a little less Ford but still made by Navistar specificlly for Fords.

on both of these engines Navistar had made de-tuned models and marketed them purely as ther own.

here is Internationals web page for their regular 6.0 liter diesel: VT 365

and this is the Powerstroke version of the same engine: Powerstroke

Notice the differences in the output and oiling system. these are the same long block but have a different tune-up.

Also, Catapillar has nothing to do with International/Navistar they are competators. Navistar is simply the engine department for International, how ever you can order your International 18 wheeler with a Cat or Cummins engine or you can buy the engine from Navistar

#19 ·
Here are two of me before I grew my beard. One is me with a nice steelhead I caught on one of my local rivers and the other is me with a decent 42" muskie I caught on a cold, wet, rainy day on Lake Chautauqua in NY state.

Attachments

#21 ·
just me this winter

This is me in November in my show clothes. This outfit would be used to ride in what is called a western pleasure/western equitation class. (Horse back riding of course)

The belt buckle is one that I won in 1998 on a mare that I had trained. She had 90 days on her and we won the all around

#205 ·
This is me in November in my show clothes. This outfit would be used to ride in what is called a western pleasure/western equitation class. (Horse back riding of course)

The belt buckle is one that I won in 1998 on a mare that I had trained. She had 90 days on her and we won the all around
I was looking through this thread and getting a look at the people that are posting and I was unable to look at your pics. I was wondering if you had any others you can post for us to see?

#23 ·
I miss Oregon Girls!

#25 ·
i'm movin to oregon. monday. :burnout

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.