Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
641 - 660 of 694 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just asked a similar question yesterday. I use photobucket to upload my pic's. Here is the response I received from another member.
You don't actually copy and paste the image itself from your Photobucket album, you copy and paste the image link to your item description area in the HTML tab.
Click on Share under the picture, that will take you to a new page, click on Get Image Code at the top. That will provide the options for using the image.

Once the image code is copied to the description area, click on Standard to preview. It took me awhile to fumble through this but I did finally get it. The second time I used it I got better. I cropped all pics before uploading to photobucket. I was resizing pics in photobucket and that was not working so well. So, the second time I tried it, I left the size alone and it worked out much better. I am still learning. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Finally got around to taking some pictures of my ride after putting my roof rack on today. I can't say enough about this truck, the more I drive it the more I love it.

I reset the fuel calculator yesterday before driving to Greenville (which is about a 50 mile drive) and drove basically 2 speeds exactly 55 and exactly 70 and was completely surprised at the 21.2mpg!

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
my 2000 F350 7.3L, has a ZF6 transmission, stock motor / suspension, running on 285/70R17 Toyo Open Country A/T's

hoping to repaint it soon, and add a custom grill guard (similar to an ARB) and mount my 10k winch.

also pictured is my 2000 Kawasaki KX 125 2 stroke dirt bike

·
Registered
7 Posts

Hannah and I

mom and deagen watching deer hunting. lol they just shot a buck and he went nuts!

Deagen in his johnny chewer... i mean johnny jumper

Deagen and Grandpa watchin nascar!

"jack daniels kicked my *** again last night"......... any eric church fans??

5lbs 2ozs 21.5 inches for my 1st ever master angler award. texas riggin catch and release

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
^^ Nice. Need to lose the Hyundai plate lol.

·
Registered
147 Posts
The .50 cal is indeed mounted to the top of the gun. It's called a CSAMM (Counter Sniper/Anti-Material Gun Mount). Gotta love Army acronyms, lol. Basically there is a small trigger button mounted on top of the gunner's control handles to fire the .50 Cal. The gunner still controls elevation and azimuth like normal through his handle. It also gets boresighted using the .50 Cal boresight device. All in all it makes for an intimidating sight when your rolling up on someone. :50cal:[/

Bad *** I havent seen that before. But when I was in Iraq our tanks we plane jane nothing really cool like ... Go black hourse.....

·
Registered
6 Posts
New guy

as the title says, just purchased my first F250, been a Ford guy for awhile, had 3 different F150's and finally moved up. I just retired from the Navy was a Seabee for 20yrs, hence me playing war games.

Simon

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,402 Posts
Hello Simon, and Welcome to the Org. Nice looking truck, know you will enjoy it.
Thanks for your service.
Doug

·
Registered
168 Posts
Me at work last year

Attachments

·
Registered
603 Posts
So I see y'all decided to go with the small pistons? :hehe:

Reactions: john galt

·
Registered
168 Posts
yea you cant go wrong with oem honda parts.

1,627 Posts

me at work directing traffic in the AM near a school
:doh:

·
Retired Army
93 Posts
Me on the range. We did some carbine work that day. POF P415 piston AR and my XD .45. For the military guys, yes the Peltors are on backwards but I haven't decided whether to cut the cables for the PTTs (the boom mic is removed). Was thinking about connecting my iPod but hard to find NATO to 3.5mm adapters.

·
Behavior Modificationist
1,524 Posts
The Wife and me.

Attachments

·
Registered
298 Posts
Im the strapping young lad on the left. With my buddy on a port call in Key West.:woot:

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Me in front of my old F150, right before senior prom!

641 - 660 of 694 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.