Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

41 - 60 of 474 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Does anybody have a shop they trust in the San Diego area to work on their baby?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Anyone in Florida

Anyone in Florida that does custom fab work???

I am installing a Powerstroke in my 92 bronco and need to puch the firewall back a few inches.

Maybe finish the rest of the install.

Let me know,

BroncoDiesel92

·
Registered
521 Posts
Antother chime for a Mesa shop. I am having my tranny built at Solid Shift Transmition. It is located on Main in east Mesa.
Nate, the owner and tech, is a stand up guy and is worth every penny.

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
VIRGINIA BEACH and NORTH CAROLINA at Morgans Corner
Twisted Diesel Performance, Inc.
557 South Birdneck Rd. Suite 111
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Ph# 757-491-2008

·
Registered
451 Posts
Northern/Central Ohio good repair shop/dealer?

Anybody know who is a good diesel repair shop/dealer that will treat you good in the northern to central ohio area? Particularly a dealer that is lenient on warranties? Thanks!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
South Florida Diesel Repair Shop I would reccommend

Bentley's Auto & Tire
11530 Wiles Rd
Coral Springs, FL 33076
(954) 345-2974

Bentley tells it how it is, no B.S.ing. If you are looking for a real diesel mechanic in Florida then he is your man. It's really hard to find he is honest and they do damn good work for very reasonable prices. He does manderal bending right there in the shop. I think there is only 1 other person in Broward that has that kind of equipment. Just take a trip over there and you'll see some nice azz trucks in the parking lot.

Please tell him that I refferred you or else you might not get in, the guy is really busy all the time and sometimes has to turn business away. Tell him that Anthony with the Bronco reccommended you.

I trust him so much I let him take a plasma cutter to my firewall this past Monday. We are putting a Powerstroke in a Bronco that needed a few mods to make it fit.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Ive got a good dealer up here i Live in mass but the dealer is just over the NY border its Marchese ford in New lebanon Ny 1-518-766-5000. That is also where i tow a lot of PSD's their is 3 other ford dealers in the berkshires but we always bring them to NY

·
Registered
999 Posts
What about Indiana/Illinois

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Marc's driveway.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Vincennes Ford in Vincennes,Indiana has treated me very well with all my issues. The dealer I bought the truck from sure didnt.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
DIESEL EXPRESS - Reeders,Pa. Awesome guys to work with. Bob really knows his stuff and won't fix something for no reason.

RAY PRICE STROUD FORD- Stroudsburg,Pa. Did all the warranty work on my 04'. Great techs to deal with.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Bobby Apple at Stearns Ford in Burlington, NC, right off of I85/40. This guy is the walking, talking version of the Powerstroke Encyclopedia. Dealership labor rates but this guy does it all and knows what he's doing.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Mods... can't this be organized into states? Make a list of the states and for each state people can post into that sub forum, at the very least do regions like North East or South West.... no?

·
Retired Army
2,538 Posts
In SC, try Bob Bennett Ford in Columbia, SC

·
Registered
79 Posts
There's a great Ford Dealer in Niagara Falls, Canada, has 15,000lb hoists, and fixes everything from Kubota to Firetruck.

41 - 60 of 474 Posts