Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

461 - 474 of 474 Posts

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts
If I havent added it yet Keenans Cherryland in Holmen WI is another great shop to work with.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Bangor Maine Repair

Bangor Auto and Truck
26 Dave's Way, Hermon, ME 04401

Diagnosed my truck in 45min, gave me estimate and stuck to it.
Nice waiting room, free WiFi with chargers. Free bottled water, Kurig coffee/tea/hot chocolate.
Even had the runner take me to Subway for lunch while I waited, I did have to pay for lunch though.:surprise:

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Diesel Masters in Riverside, CA
12391 Sampson St. Riverside, CA 92503

These guys are honest, no bull**** mechanics. They've never jerked me around, always have been honest and friendly. My first experience with them was when I first got my 7.3 and it had an oil leak, I was still recovering from a car wreck and they fixed it for $10... All he charged me was for parts!! Fantastic mechanics, very friendly atmosphere and all around good guys. I go over there every now and then just to shoot the **** now! I cannot swear by them enough.

Additionally, they've shown me how to do repairs myself and give me advice.... All FREE OF CHARGE! They care about their customers. It's two Ford factory certified mechanics who were best friends who opened up this business and his son. (His son is not ASE, but has been working on diesels for years and years and was trained by a factory certified mechanic. They're all good mechanics!)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry. I didn't bash anyone. I asked a simple question. I have had a bad experience with " a diesel repair place" but I didn't bash them. I just was asking if anyone had any experience with a good tech., shop in my area. I didn't mean for anyone to get butt hurt by asking a question. Thanks.

With all of the replies from all over the country, obviously no one can read or answer a question. I asked if their was a decent shop in the Lansing, Michigan area. It is kind of hard to drive my truck from Michigan to California with bad head gaskets.

·
Registered
7 Posts
If you are in the mid atlantic or within a days drive from Hershey PA I highly reccomend zimmys in Lebanon. This Amash Diesel shop is also one of the largest parts supplier for mechanics and independant DIY's. I had a issue with my truck and dropped it off a month before they said they could get me in just incase they found time. It is already done and I'm going to go down today to pick it up. They fix only what is needed. I was told by 3 others I needed an engine. It was a cracked intake valve. Since I just bought it I asked them to go thru it with a fine toothed comb and replaced a bunch of other things while the cab was off. Take a look at the invoice and see for yourself. They kept in the loop throughout.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
My very first '18 F250 6.7 had all the deletes performed by FLORIDA DIESEL.
Very professional and honest.
Love the power and the fuel economy.
FLORIDA DIESEL in the Ft. Lauderdale area, the best shop around.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Figured I'd bump this. Does anyone in West Texas recommend a particular inspector? PM is ok.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Domestic diesel in SoCal out of chino is legit, they know there stuff with the 6.0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Kerr diesel service mendota illinois. Small shop, work alot on big rigs. The have connections with River City Diesel in peoria illinois. They know their 6.0s pretty well. Work with and on the trucks, not just replace what the scanner says.

461 - 474 of 474 Posts