Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 474 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, hear is the deal!!! if you have had a good experience with a dealer, independent, or a tech workin in his driveway.....post it here!!! there will be NO bashing or deviation from the "approved" ideal allowed in this thread. There are other places in this forum to bash repair facilities. This forum is specifically to allow members to share what facilities they have had GOOD experiences with!!! Members must post in this thread, no "new threads" are allowed here to keep this in check...

·
Registered
100 Posts
this is for arizona members who need diesel repairs. i have highly recommend "reliable diesel" on main in mesa they are a bunch of good guys!:approve:

·
Registered
120 Posts
For OKC people at Joe Cooper Ford in Yukon okc there is one of the best diesel techs i have ever worked with.His name is Ted Lissner.
Never has any comebacks and allways put every bolt back that comess out.
JoeCooper Ford 405-354-1111 (ask for Ted Lissner)

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Hey, thanks for the info on Joe Cooper...i used to have really good luck at Flemming Ford Truck Center on I-40 and Agnew - had the service manager advise me to get a programmer for better mpg ratings....sweet hu!
But they either moved or were bought out buy them other ford guys that are there now and they will never see me again. Went there once and they were all really rude. Do you know if Flemming is still around?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hey, thanks for the info on Joe Cooper...i used to have really good luck at Flemming Ford Truck Center on I-40 and Agnew - had the service manager advise me to get a programmer for better mpg ratings....sweet hu!
But they either moved or were bought out buy them other ford guys that are there now and they will never see me again. Went there once and they were all really rude. Do you know if Flemming is still around?

Yes they did get bought out. Flemming was good people to work with.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
For all the people in Southwest Florida Sam Galloway is the bomb. They actually have diesel mechanics and not just parts replacers.

·
Registered
601 Posts
this is for so,cal.ORANGE COUNTY DIESEL bunch of great guys and they actually know diesel

·
Registered
48 Posts
I got good customer service in Boerne, TX (I 35 North of San Antonio) and at Sewell Ford in Odessa, TX (I 20, West Texas). Sewell even gave me a loaner for 3 days and fixed some minor stuff they found no charge.

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts
Dahl Ford Onalaska WI, Johns Omni auto also onalaska, La Crosse Diesel La Crosse WI

Hey John when are you moving to minnesota

·
Registered
327 Posts
Bergey's Ford in Ambler, Pa. They don't have a problem with my exhaust or intake on the truck. They do great work. Keith

·
Registered
87 Posts
For those in the north east Texas area - or passing through - I highly recommend Greenville Ford on I-30. They have never let me down and don't give any BS. They recently changed service advisors, but the new guys are just as helpful as the old ones. (The technicians didn't change that I noticed.)

They even do price matching on certain items such as tires. I have talked to people in the waiting room and some have come from up to 50 miles away (Dallas) to get the cheaper prices and better service. If that doesn't say it all, I don't know what will. I also like the buy five oil changes, get the sixth free - on gas vehicles. I'll have to ask them if they'll do it on diesels as well.

Of course, Greenville isn't a huge city (approx. 30k people) so they have to be good because everyone knows where they live! ;)

The only downside is they only have two HD diesel techs at this time. So, if a lot of diesels come in at the same time, it could take a bit.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
On the off chance any of you are up this way, I highly recomend a company by the name of PDR ( Piers Diesel ). they are just outside of vancouver B.C.. Dave in the shop is the powerstroke guy, and knows his stuff.
toll free#866-888-9396.
loc. ph# 604-888-4159
I like them cause they gave me a hat hahaha.

·
HardLuck Case of the Year
3,541 Posts
I've got to give props to Kevin at Apple Ford in Columbia, MD. He did some side work for me for half of what the dealer wanted...and he idd it at the dealer.

Also, If your in Houston, Diesel Innovations is a great place. David Lott is great at getting me anything I need and also doing some work.

·
LTJDS
553 Posts
Good shops in FLA

I have used GAW "Gabby's Auto Werks" but he can be a little pricey.
Felix @ Outlaw Diesel (Show Event Name) has been sooo very good to me. He drives a Cummins BUT he used to work for International for 6-7 years.
Great guy Great shop. He is off the Palmetto expy and 74thst. pvt messg me for his phone #:)

·
Registered
327 Posts

·
Member/MARINE
992 Posts
so cal

In Southern California if you need Transmission work go to San Juan Capistrano AAMCO. They did a great job on my tranny and got it done fast.:D

1 - 20 of 474 Posts