Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
<-Day Of Fail now SOLD
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if MBRP sales a true turbo back system:dunno: I have found out from many friends that not all companys sale the down pipe with their turbo back system. I have an 04' 6.0 and just about to add the 5inch system to my cart. Any in put would be great

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Yes, we sell alot of MBRP, and they do come with a down pipe if you buy the turbo back system.

·
<-Day Of Fail now SOLD
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the heads up:thumb:

·
<-Day Of Fail now SOLD
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks I know that a 5 inch down pipe won't fit in my rig:doh: but 4 inch down pipe is better that the stock stuff. I still can't decide if I want he 4 or 5 inch system. I guess it just depends on how long I want to wait for my SCT.

·
Premium Member
11,966 Posts
MBRP uses a 3 1/2" downpipe.

·
<-Day Of Fail now SOLD
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:bump:Anybody have any other ideas 4 inch or 5 inch

·
Registered
247 Posts
MBRP uses a 3 1/2" downpipe.
no... if you buy the 4" turbo back system it is a 4" down pipe.. its 4" all the way to the tip.. and i would go with 4" not 5".. no one really needs 5" in my opinion.. well i take that back im sure some do.. but i sure as heck dont

·
Registered
51 Posts
no... if you buy the 4" turbo back system it is a 4" down pipe.. its 4" all the way to the tip.. and i would go with 4" not 5".. no one really needs 5" in my opinion.. well i take that back im sure some do.. but i sure as heck dont
The MBRP on my truck has a 3 1/2" down pipe, to a 4" all the way back. Not sure how you got a 4" down tube?

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Almost all the kits start at 3.5 inches, mbrp, silverline, ext. I am sure there is someone who makes a true 4'' but what does it matter any how? the outlet of the turbo is only 3.5''

·
Registered
578 Posts
my MBRP 4" TB came with 3 1/2" two piece down tube into 4"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts