1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
133 Posts
can i get a price for a 4in turbo back for an o6 f250??? shipped to 95116 thanks.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Could you please send me a price for a 4" turbo back Stainless for an 05 ex Cab no cat no kitty, THANKS

·
Registered
547 Posts
do you sell a kit cat back?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
update guys
i was just in the back watching them unload the MBRP trailer and it looks like MBRP is now including band clamps in their 304 and 409 kits, they said they were gonna do it and here it is. they also have some fancy new clear stickers that are badass looking.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
any chance on a 4" aluminized (doesn't have to be) muffler delete pipe with the flares? I just need a quote for now. PM me.

·
Registered
103 Posts
can i get a price for a 05 cc dually turbo back aluminized

·
Registered
42 Posts
I need the price on an aluminized turbo back for an '03 Excursion with the 6.0.

Thanks

·
Registered
184 Posts
also guys pm me for the best price.... not even close to the site ;)
I wish I had known :dunno:

I have my 4" kit arriving at the house tomorrow from you. Any way to get the discount as credit towards more stuff? :hehe:
Just kidding. I will definitely contact you first. I was amazed at the price I got on the kit as it was.

These guys are top notch:thumb:

·
Registered
36 Posts
OK, I got a question, and I'm not sure if you would know but,,,
I was thinking about the dual 4in midgrade stainless and if it would or could fit. I have a B&W gooseneck hitch and right now the stock pipe is rubbing against the angle iron used as a cross piece for the hitch causing the tail pipe (tips) to hang lower, kinda annoying. Any idea if that would be any better or worse with the MBRP?

Thanks,

Josh

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
that is the one case in which you cna't use a dual kit, w/ the way that that bracket mounts it sounds like it sits below the top of the frame, when the driver side pipe crosses over it'll hit the bracket.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Got my kit today!

1st upgrade going in this weekend!!!:icon_ford:

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Kyle, I got a 2001 CC SB. Lookin for a 4" turbo back exhaust. Straight. NO cat, no muff.....got any ideas??:dunno:

·
Registered
804 Posts
can i get a price for a 96 f350 turbo back stainless?

1 - 20 of 107 Posts