Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just up at the carlise nationals and came across the mbrp tent and picked up a 4" turbo back black series for my 03 6.0. he was telling me that they do not offer the black series in 4' without a cat. my question is do they make a black cat delete pipe or do i have to buy the regular one and paint it? can I have a price on that part if in black or the regular one. also me and my buddy where looking to pick up a few bootles of your fuel additive . I live about 30 min away so i will come down and pick up
thanks Jon

·
Vendor
275 Posts
I was just up at the carlise nationals and came across the mbrp tent and picked up a 4" turbo back black series for my 03 6.0. he was telling me that they do not offer the black series in 4' without a cat. my question is do they make a black cat delete pipe or do i have to buy the regular one and paint it? can I have a price on that part if in black or the regular one. also me and my buddy where looking to pick up a few bootles of your fuel additive . I live about 30 min away so i will come down and pick up
thanks Jon
Hey Jon, PM On the way.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts