Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to sell 4" from cat back new maybe only 800 miles on it paid over $400 looking for 220$ like for local pick up if possible. Located NY 14004 area. Call/text Ken. 7165748774

·
Registered
867 Posts
If interested as said please call or text. I'm not playing picture games and part finder thank u
How about a game of what truck is it for?

Todd

·
What u talkin bout willis
2,724 Posts
If interested as said please call or text. I'm not playing picture games and part finder thank u
then maybe you should play "your im to lazy sell it right" game elsewhere... there are to many people that get burned by people with attitudes like yours... i wouldnt send you a rusted nickel without knowing its in good shape...

picture games?...lol what a putz

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Putz...wow glad you can hide behind a computer and mock people gets you real far in life.I said to call or text if you open your eyes so I can deal on the phone instead of a keyboard my friend. Who said I'm ripping anyone off.

For anyone who cares it's off a 2007 crew cab short box,regular turnout 6" tip.it is the long style muffler I'm not sure on the part # my buddy owns a off road shop so he just ordered it. I believe it is the aluminized style.thanks Ken

·
Registered
867 Posts
Putz...wow glad you can hide behind a computer and mock people gets you real far in life.I said to call or text if you open your eyes so I can deal on the phone instead of a keyboard my friend. Who said I'm ripping anyone off.

For anyone who cares it's off a 2007 crew cab short box,regular turnout 6" tip.it is the long style muffler I'm not sure on the part # my buddy owns a off road shop so he just ordered it. I believe it is the aluminized style.thanks Ken
I am not sure who that was directed at but I will give it a shot....first I would say nothing on here I wouldnt say to your face and second I was actually interested but your post consisted of "exhaust for sale, contact me via phone" WTF???????????? In any event good luck with the sale, I will just buy new as money really isnt the issue, I just like to try to buy things off fellow members to help them out in rougher times.

Todd

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
White59rt: not directed toward you one bit, second I'm selling because I went with a stack instead third I'm not a fella in need of money I threw it on her for a shot. I have a well paying job no need. I bought two new exhausts so I'll sell this one to prevent collecting dust in my garage. This is why selling one on one is easier ever forum has it's arguments over nothing.

·
Registered
867 Posts
White59rt: not directed toward you one bit, second I'm selling because I went with a stack instead third I'm not a fella in need of money I threw it on her for a shot. I have a well paying job no need. I bought two new exhausts so I'll sell this one to prevent collecting dust in my garage. This is why selling one on one is easier ever forum has it's arguments over nothing.
Fair enough - I was just saying in my first post that noone knew if it was for a sb or lb let alone if it was for a 7.3, 6.0, 6.4 or 6.7.

In any event good luck with the sale at least people know what you are selling now - I am sure someone will snatch it up.

Todd

·
What u talkin bout willis
2,724 Posts

never said you were actually gonna rip people off... but since we are there ill go ahead and shed a little light for you...

1- look at your post count... are you one to just throw money at somebody who just joined this site...nobody knows who you are, what kind of person you are....
2- your post was so un-informative... cat back exhaust for sale..220 local pick up... hmmmm well what kind of exhaust is it for a 7.3, 6.0, 6.4, 6.7.. those are all diffrent types... and to clarify it would have taken you three and a half more seconds to type it...also on a very bland description if you were to rip somebody off and with your post and somebody bought it and you shipped them a cat back exhaust for a mazda miata is the buyer coverd through paypal? nope he got what was posted...

i understand you didnt want to sell this AKA keyboard crunching... but next time be a little more informative when your trying to sell stuff on the forums...alot of guys have been ripped off by people with little information, low post count... so i wish you luck in your sale...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts