Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
May trade/////SOLD....SOLD....SOLD......

Lets try a different route........I know you all have seen my truck for sale, now how about a trade?????

Lariat, 7 inch lift, 20's with 37 toyos. Stereo/alarm. Gauges/filter/exhast/edge programmer. 103450 miles. Custom paint. Rear airbags. Front light bar with 3 8" PIAA's. Amp boards. Fifth wheel hitch included (16K). Very clean OLDER truck. 15,000.00 obo In Las Vegas. May trade for a 16'to 20' bad a$$ enclosed trailer. I am talking about one set-up. Cabinets, flooring, lighting,generator,winch etc.etc.(not a toy hauler) I have a 5th wheel. I know they are out there for around 6k to 10k. The pictures of the trailer is similar to what I am looking for. It must be wide enough to fit a sandrail with paddle tires on or long travel Rhino. I want 15k for the truck.....lets see what you got with cash difference, you do the math..........................ANYONE INTERESTED????????????????????

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
If I didnt have a 02 that I need to get rid of I would fly there hand you the money and drive it home. Good luck that is an awesome truck and low miles for a 99. Great price.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Wish I had the cash. Times are slow right now.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PM returned. Nobody, has a trade or 15K????????????????:dunno: This whole economy thing is friggin bullshiat!!!!!! Gotta love this obama...thing....:doh: :crazy::tard:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
unnnnnnnnbelievable, that this truck is still sitting in my driveway.:dunno::dunno::dunno:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump..................................................................................................................................:dunno:.............................................................

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SOLD THE TRUCK TODAY,:thumb:15,000:woot:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts