Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the Month of May I want to see your truck Getting Wrenched On, post up pics of your cab in the air, you under the hood, changing the oil, putting in a new cps:doh:, installing a lift, I don’t care what your doing to the rig but get a pic of it and post it up in this thread.

The prize will be a $75 gift certificate to any supporting vendor of your choice.

All ROTM rules apply http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/rig-month/15151-rotm-rules.html

THE DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES IS APRIL 30

PLEASE ONLY POST ONE PIC THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO ENTER, IF YOU POST MULTIPLE PICS PLEASE SPECIFY WHICH IS YOUR ENTRY

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
I still think if you did a crapiest truck of the month id finaly have a shot.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I usually don't take my camera to wrench on the truck. Two reasons why, I don't need it for one and the second is if I get pissed I'd probably end up throwing it like I do wrenches sometimes. I actually should of had the wife take a pic of me when I was putting a shift kit in the 02. I decided to do it outside because it was nice and sunny out,well that nice and sunny day turned into a flash flood thunderstorm in about 2 minutes. Needless to say,I was putting the valvebody and pan back on laying in about an inch of water. I yelled a few choice words at the sky that day...

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
Let me know which one you guys think is a better entry as of right now my first pic is the entry, thats when I was installing my lift

Or do you think this one is better, this is right before I took it off to get painted

·
Premium Member
14,491 Posts
I think Martin should post one of his wrenching pics, you know the one where he's wearing his slippers.:rofl::nod::thumb:

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
My Old Truck

Here's my old truck being wrenched on, does this count? :icon_ford:

Hope you like the shot!!! :nod:

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
true, they did not specify

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
I have some with a few "ladies in short short shorts",..standing on my bumper, with the hood up...bent WAYYYYYY over...."working on the engine"....but it is not a true "work pic"

Maybe I'm wrong,..but I think they don't want staged pics,.....I'm sure you have some REAL ones.

BTW- you can send all the pics related to the first one you posted to [email protected] lolololololol

·
Premium Member
14,491 Posts
1 - 20 of 152 Posts