Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought i would let you guys know of glowshifts new line of gauges....

MaxTow’s Double Vision Gauge Series features a green LED display, as well as an illuminated red needle, which will give you the classic look of an analog gauge while also giving you an easy to read green digital numerical readout, offering multiple options and added convenience when reading the output of your truck gauge! MaxTow Double Vision Gauges outperform the competition by featuring stepper motor technology which allows for all needle movement to be exceptionally smooth and all gauge readings to be extremely accurate, ensuring your truck’s vital parts are functioning properly. This truck gauge series also features innovative daytime and nighttime dimming modes with three customizable brightness settings (low, medium, high) for each mode. This gives you multiple dimming options allowing you to your set your individual preference when hitting the road during the day or the late hours of the night!

Click on the picture to take you to the products

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hmmm guess clicking the picture on the mobile app won't link.

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Do they have a fuel psi gauge in this style? Do you know if the wiring harness is the same as the 7 color tinted?

what would said fuel gauge cost?

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
91 Posts
Do you have pillars on your site for sale? Can't find them..

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
I really like these, been thinking about switching to them, wanted to do one at a time to see how I liked them in the truck, but I was hoping it had the same wiring so I would have to pull the whole pillar off....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts