Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if you got a set of platinum seats to put into a lariat, could you get the massage seats to work?

I found a set of platinum seats (front and rear) that I’d like to put into my lariat. Main reasons are the massage function and the better leather and styling. Could it be done?

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Don’t know if it can be done but the only seats that massage are the front. Rear are just heated. There is an additional button on the side of the front seats to turn the function on and using Sync 3 can also turn them on and adjust the butt and back massage firmness.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just drive mine to the massage parlor and pay for a massage. Those Platinum seats would pay for a $h!t load of massages :grin:

·
Registered
2018 F350 Limited
241 Posts
Have you tried the massage seats? I have them and it’s just 3 air bladders that fill up and deflate in order on the back. There are 4 air bladders in the seat which I can best described as tennis ball size. One inflates, then deflates. Then the next one does. Does each butt cheek and thigh. It does not do them all at once and is very slow motion. The 4 in the seat Operate intermittently then rolls three air bladders intermittently up the back. It’s very underwhelming. I use it on very long drives but it’s not worth the extra money.

·
Registered
47 Posts
they are just to keep your butt from falling asleep its not amazing but its nice. i think you need the seat modules as well to go with the seats and you should be able to activate it in forscan. I'm happy to give you my apim code and you can work your way through but i believe with the seat and seat module you can activate it from the seat but you just won't have the option in the nav screen

1 - 6 of 6 Posts