61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #61

·
Premium Member
4,360 Posts
I will try my best to remember to get a pic w/truck after work today!

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Poll will be up first thing tomorrow morning

·
Registered
259 Posts
Dave where's the poll man????

·
Registered
82 Posts
Can't believe I missed this ROTM cutoff!:doh: Have to throw out some kudos to nelson1each and your 2nd vehicle! Nice to see another Hawk pilot on here. Looks like you're at Mother Rucker... IP I'm guessing?

·
LORD OF WAR
305 Posts
Can't believe I missed this ROTM cutoff!:doh: Have to throw out some kudos to nelson1each and your 2nd vehicle! Nice to see another Hawk pilot on here. Looks like you're at Mother Rucker... IP I'm guessing?
I'm in the M IPC MOI now. I just moved here in Jan and will stay here for 3 years teaching flight school after I finish the course. Where are you stationed at?

·
Registered
300 Posts

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Its totally random.

What happens is I count the number of entries. Then I send a random member a PM asking them to pick 4 numbers 1-however many entries there are for the month.

They have no idea what theyre choosing the numbers for.

The last guy I chose thought I was playing a joke on him.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm in the M IPC MOI now. I just moved here in Jan and will stay here for 3 years teaching flight school after I finish the course. Where are you stationed at?
I'm at JBLM. If you run into an IP named Keith Doot give him a hello for me. Flew with him back in my Chinook days.

·
BBBRRRRRTTTTT
6,126 Posts
I just posted the exact same thing on the poll itself. Seems like you and a couple others got screwed over.
I was even in uniform. dang, oh well. there is a reason i call it my f me clothes... i am always getting F'ed when i whear them! haha

61 - 72 of 72 Posts